What is the best headset for online

I use a Turtle Beach earforce PX21. Love it. It never broadcasts when I don't want it to (...bluetooths are the devil) and the sound quality is great. Oh, and there's dual volume control for game and voice as well as other features.

I use a Turtle Beach earforce PX21. Love it. It never broadcasts when I don't want it to (...bluetooths are the devil) and the sound quality is great. Oh, and there's dual volume control for game and voice as well as other features.

+1 i have the px21 and they are excellent quality

How long is the lead on the PX21? How far away can you sit from the PS3 without feeling the lead tugging the headset from your head?

How long is the lead on the PX21? How far away can you sit from the PS3 without feeling the lead tugging the headset from your head?

You should be able to find that out...if you have the money get the wireless TB's...

The best headset around for console gaming is the turtlebeach x41s and you will need an adapter called amigo in order to play on the ps3 :) The cost around 400 all up from memory but i am in Australia and had them shipped from USA
note these were purchased ideally for fps games so that i could hear where the gunshots and footsteps were coming from and also which direction they were from

Last edited:
My Cousin has the turtle beach one everyone is talking about its definitely the best overall for voice quality and it has a great surround sound effect, however I like to use my surround sound so I just have a plantronics bluetooth headset and IMO it works great. They have one made for the PS3 called the P90, its the same price as any phone based bluetooth, but its comfortable and noone has any problems hearing me and i them.

I tried the Turtle Beach X41s, but I had trouble with it cutting out. I returned those and am currently using the PX 21s. Last night I saw the new Turtle Beach wireless headset, the PX5, which I think I will buy when it's released on March 7. If it works well for my PS3 and 360, I will return the PX21s.

Back