what is the best non-race car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 24 comments
  • 2,334 views
Messages
421
Messages
Brainhulk
I havent driven them all yet, but i keep going back to the NSX-R 02. Close second for me is the C7 stingray.
 
It depends how you define "best".
Fastest? Or best feel / fun factor?
 
Mercedes VisionGT

Or the Huayra, if you can control it.
 
It depends how you define "best".
Fastest? Or best feel / fun factor?

I would say it has to be a combination of both, a do it all type car that is fast with a heavy emphasis on driving feel. :D
 
well, at 500 or 550pp it must be definatly the impteza NBR challenge.. so much grip even with sport hard tyres it seems to be running on rails!

DSame with the Jag XKR-S at 600pp
 
Lotus europa special.

Hoot to drive anywhere from stock > fully tuned and doesnt sound like household electrical items trying to reproduce.
 
Tommy Kaira ZZII.

Cheap, fully modifiable & gives me a 48.6 at Tsukuba
 
Which one is the best at 650PP, for the S-class races?
 
I'm in love with the McLaren MP4-12C.
 
Put the Elise 111R as one of usual suspects.
 
I love the LCC Rocket for it's grip and how it dose not use tons of fuel.
 
Suzuki GXR-4 '01 for 400-450 pp.
 
Every car is a race car in my hands..... ha ha. (Not really)
 
Well, it all depends of how many PP??? :sly:

For example, I find that the Mazda RX500 is pretty much unbeatable from 500-550PP

And the TommyKaira ZZII is damn fast between 550 and 600 PP

Without PP limit... I dont know... then it depends on which circuit... if you want to run on SSRX, get a Veyron, otherwise get a Zonda R for example.
 
Tuned Caterham so easy to run eights on traffic with this car small car and not as booring as the rocket.
 
'02 RX-7 Spirit R is amazing. Totally predictable and progressive rear end drift on Sports softs, but easily driven as a grip car with proper throttle modulation (on DS3). I'll post my mods and tuning later when I'm playing.
 
Nissan GT-R.
 
It's no cheap buy but the new Acura/Honda NSX Concept is a blast to drive.......
 
  • Bonum -- Ruf BTR
  • Melius --- Light Car Company Rocket
  • Optimus - TVR Cerbera Project 7/12
Best fun to drive.

Best - Bester - Besterest
 
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradalle - Beautiful rare supercar
 
Back