So it is just the ssrx, you don't have to download the car pack 3 one. I have two accounts on my PS3. If I buy the DLC will I be able to play it on both accounts, if i just buy it once or do I have to buy twice?
Correct, the cars and the track come in two separate downloads. and I don't think you use the track on both, just the one you purchased it on if someone else can confirm.
Correct, the cars and the track come in two separate downloads. and I don't think you use the track on both, just the one you purchased it on if someone else can confirm.
Thanks for confirming that going to buy it today for sure now. and is the new DLC car pack 3 worth it because I herd it really isn't. they just buy it for the Lambo.
Thanks for confirming that going to buy it today for sure now. and is the new DLC car pack 3 worth it because I herd it really isn't. they just buy it for the Lambo.