Kevin Minato Messages 118 Messages kminatz Dec 28, 2010 #1 i have seen difference in the detail in Premium cars, so i was wondering, what car has the highest amount of detail?
i have seen difference in the detail in Premium cars, so i was wondering, what car has the highest amount of detail?
BigYoSpeck Messages 685 Messages BigYoSpeck Dec 28, 2010 #3 I'd say the 458. It's such a complicated shape in RL and the game portrays it beautifully.
Xavier2342 Messages 2,143 Arizona Messages Thugnificent34 Messages Zeke34 Dec 28, 2010 #4 09' Nissan GT-R SpecV, this is the only car I've seen in the game so far that has both the indash display and dashboard simultaneously functioning.
09' Nissan GT-R SpecV, this is the only car I've seen in the game so far that has both the indash display and dashboard simultaneously functioning.
S shazman Messages 24 Dec 28, 2010 #5 The Ferrari F40. Drive that car on a sunny track in cockpit view, simply amazing. The level of detail is FAR above the others.
The Ferrari F40. Drive that car on a sunny track in cockpit view, simply amazing. The level of detail is FAR above the others.
Chqr Messages 3,273 London Messages Chqr Dec 28, 2010 #6 Ruth_Gunn the classics have a lot of detail, so does m3 and m5 Click to expand... Got an M5 too and the detail is the same but resolution and picture quality not so much.
Ruth_Gunn the classics have a lot of detail, so does m3 and m5 Click to expand... Got an M5 too and the detail is the same but resolution and picture quality not so much.
IceGT Messages 617 Messages lceGT Messages IceGTZ Dec 28, 2010 #7 I want to know if there is a car with a functioning dashboard clock, and fuel gauge. I would say the car with those items has the most detail.
I want to know if there is a car with a functioning dashboard clock, and fuel gauge. I would say the car with those items has the most detail.
Xavier2342 Messages 2,143 Arizona Messages Thugnificent34 Messages Zeke34 Jan 1, 2011 #8 IceGT I want to know if there is a car with a functioning dashboard clock, and fuel gauge. I would say the car with those items has the most detail. Click to expand... Xavier2342 09' Nissan GT-R SpecV, this is the only car I've seen in the game so far that has both the indash display and dashboard simultaneously functioning. Click to expand... 👍
IceGT I want to know if there is a car with a functioning dashboard clock, and fuel gauge. I would say the car with those items has the most detail. Click to expand... Xavier2342 09' Nissan GT-R SpecV, this is the only car I've seen in the game so far that has both the indash display and dashboard simultaneously functioning. Click to expand... 👍
H Hauskaz Messages 4 Messages Hauskaz Jan 1, 2011 #9 The '90 Mazda RX-7 has a working clock, odometer and trip meter, although I don't know about the fuel gauge.
The '90 Mazda RX-7 has a working clock, odometer and trip meter, although I don't know about the fuel gauge.