What is the most redneck car in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 136 comments
  • 18,741 views

Most red neck car?

  • Chevrolet I ROC a Mullet Camaro

    Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Dodge Challenger

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Dodge Charger

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Dodge Haramie Quad Cab or whatever

    Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Plymouth Superbird

    Votes: 18 14.1%

  • Total voters
    128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodmack
SeriouslY? redneck cars? These are classic beautys. The only redneck car here is the IROC-Z and still, I love that car to death! And I am not a redneck, lol.

Not necessarily red neck cars, but cars typically driven by red necks/associated with rednecks.

Just because you like one of these cars doesn't make you a red neck. :)
 
Bottoz
IROC Camaro, hands down.

I was thinking Buick GNX...but you are right, the IROC wins by far.
 
So far it looks like the iroc.
Can someone post pics and whether or not it's premium?
I'm not very up to date on my red neck cars lol.
 
1) 3rd Gen Camaros
2) 2nd Gen Camaros
3) Highly modded/raised pickups (May, or may not be funded by slipping on pee-pee at the costco and taking them to court.)
4) 4th Gen Camaro
5) C3 Corvettes in far from acceptable condition.

GNX, and Mopar muscle cars are FAR from being redneck cars, they are incredibly rare collectibles and in the case of the mopars frequently fetch more then Lamborghinis and Ferraris off the showroom floor.

Edit opps did not see the in GT5 thing when I replied. 0=)
 
Last edited:
iroc z paint it matte grey and crank some bosephus.
 
Daihatsu midget. They see me rolling in that and they chip it
 
Can it be anything other than a NASCAR? Namely the Jr. 88.

/I know that you said besides that, but honestly it's the right answer! :lol:
 
The IROC is a standard car.

chevrolet-camaro-iroc-z-concept-88.jpg

img0000a.jpg



Hey, Bosephus is the man!
 
I live in Georgia, I think Soullessvessel summed it up pretty well.

The Ram and 3rd/4th gen Camaros are really about the only common ones around here that are in game. I don't think there are any fox body Mustangs or 94-04 besides the Cobra R.

He made a great point about old mopars though. Like the Superbird; Joe Dirt was even luckier getting that $400 piece of junk Daytona than mint Hemi Belevedere he got. Theres a mint SB on Ebay now for $299,000 and a Charger Daytona bid up to $125,000 so far.
 
My vote goes for the Ram 1500. Especially mine since I painted it a dark almost Army green from the Superbird :D
 
freedomweasel
Nah, a "tuned-up" truck is pretty much the american redneck car.

By "tuned up" I mean vertical exhaust out of the bed, an enormous, impractical and useless lift, a classy sticker on the back, confederate flag somewhere and some "truck nutz".
Is it bad that I think this is awesome?
 
Chevy sst truck. We need an eighties ford truck for legit redneckedness.
 
Can't believe nobody mentioned getting a gun rack for the back window of Dodge, empty cans of Pabst blue ribbon rolling around the bed, and a burnt orange longhorns sticker somewhere on the truck.

P.S. I drive a Chevy truck = not redneck
 
Before long every American car in the game will have been nominated :rolleyes:

My vote goes to the Ram.
 
Last edited:
I painted my Mustang Trans-cammer primer grey (ok matte grey) and call it my redneck car. Now if only we could do our own paint jobs so I can put some bondo all over the place.
 
"It's gotta be the Camaro...why else would the hairdo of the gods be referred to as the "Camaro Cut" ?

see it in all it's Glory!"

I think you mean the "El Camino Cut"
 
I am a redneck so here goes. I have to eliminate the Iroc-z because I automatically think of New York Italians with gold chains and hairy sweater vests. Nascar and pickups for sure but my vote goes for the Ford taurus SHO,Dodge neon srt4 or pontiac sunfire. I see alot of these running around rural Texas.
 
@ACSR421... I know this is off-topic, but I have to say that your avatar is absolutely amazing 👍
 
There's a non-american ride that fit's the redneck bill quite nicely. The VW bus. Bought one, painted it this butt ugly pukey yellow color(looks like gangrene) and pimped out the wheels with the biggy black ones. It's as hick as it gets. I can picture some old redneck farmer hauling a load of pigs to the butcher shop in it.
 
That's what I was thinking, Dukes of Hazzard style.

That was a '69 Dodge Charger...

To answer the OP, any older muscle car would do. Or a pickup!
 
"It's gotta be the Camaro...why else would the hairdo of the gods be referred to as the "Camaro Cut" ?

see it in all it's Glory!"

I think you mean the "El Camino Cut"

Naw we refer to it as that here in KC...other names include
Pronounced "MUHL LET"


Ape Drape. Beaver Paddle. Bi - Level. Camaro Cut. Buisness in the front, Party in the back. Canadian passport. Coupe Longveuil. El-camino. Hockey hair. Kentucky waterfall. Missouri comprimise. Mudflap. Neckwarmer. Ranchero. Shlonc (short + long). Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey. Soccer rocker. Squirrel pelt. Tennessee tophat. Yep-nope.
 
:lol::lol:

@Topic: Orange '69 Charger, unfortunately a Standard Car in GT5.
I love muscle cars, but something like a "General Lee" is pure red-neck.
 
Well, anything that is white is a redneck car, because they like white power right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back