GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Mar 22, 2011 #1 What is the name of the game on facebook where you get a code for GT5?
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Mar 22, 2011 #3 cri2ppler gt5 take it to the track I believe mate Click to expand... how do u get the code?
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Mar 22, 2011 #4 What do you get when you use the code? A car?
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Mar 22, 2011 #5 sagaper What do you get when you use the code? A car? Click to expand... yeah u do but I just want to know how u get codes?
sagaper What do you get when you use the code? A car? Click to expand... yeah u do but I just want to know how u get codes?
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Mar 22, 2011 #6 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135391 Search next time?