What is the No. Owned box for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcjoz88
  • 7 comments
  • 679 views
Messages
183
United States
Pennsylvania, U
Messages
Mcjoz88
Messages
GuitarJozz
Yeah, so why is there a box in the lower right corner of the various Tuning Shop options:

imag0221j.jpg


What is is there for?
 
It tells you how many of that part you've bought but not installed.
 
If you decide to buy a part but not install it, it goes into your Items list. The "No. Owned" box shows how many of the part you have at the Items list.
 
To see how many of the given item you own.

Clever, eh?
 
that's what I thought, but I don't remember noticing it before...weird...


anyway, thanks! one more question quick, if I were to buy but not install like 10 parts, could I then use them for different cars? How does that work?
 
You just go into items, choose the item in question, and choose 'Use'. It'll be applied to the car you're driving.
 
Ahh, I see. This could prove useful in saving time.... Thanks for the tip!

I'm learning stuff about this game every day.... The other day I learned that every car has a description button. I find it interesting to learn about each car I own...
 
Back