What is this and is it coming to GT?

• Thread starter gordongt
  • 17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing dates back to GT5P, and it has never been said that it would be included.

PD is unaware of this, but if they are aware of this experimental concept, they'll likely add it.

PD is unaware of this, but if they are aware of this experimental concept, they'll likely add it.
They probably are aware of it. It's just a render people made that they are claiming to be added into GT so that they can gain publicity.

To everyone here:

Please stop making these stupid and pointless speculation threads about cars that obviously are not coming to GT.
In this case I understand it, since this article mentions GT quite a lot, and it shows (photoshopped) ingame screenshots.

In this case I understand it, since this article mentions GT quite a lot, and it shows (photoshopped) ingame screenshots.
That picture is photoshopped very poorly, and is of GT5 Prologue, and Vision GT cars never are shown before their official reveal. Once you get past this there is no brand name. So what would be it labeled under?

To everyone here:

Please stop making these stupid and pointless speculation threads about cars that obviously are not coming to GT.
Ok son...
tumblr_mh730rEZ701s3avvmo1_500.gif

To everyone here:

The OP never said it was coming to GT, they just thought it would, so they came in here to ask if will happen or not.

Look I don't wanna sound rude, but you should get over yourself and stop acting like a moderator telling people what kind of threads they should or not post, of course this is just a friendly observation, not an order.

The OP never said it was coming to GT, they just thought it would, so they came in here to ask if will happen or not.

Look I don't wanna sound rude, but you should get over yourself and stop acting like a moderator telling people what kind of threads they should or not post, of course this is just a friendly observation, not an order.
I never told people what threads to make. I asked them if they could stop making stupid ones.

That's a well done mock up page.

Its weird I'm on the fence, some of it looks interesting. Of all the speculations this one is sure made to look the part. Its not like he's asking if the 4C is the next "Alpha" VGT. Cut the OP some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back