C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Nov 25, 2012 #1 Saw this on a thread, they don't seem to mention what colour it is. Can you help me out?
frenzal Messages 2,238 Brisbane Messages Fisho_Man Nov 25, 2012 #2 C Takahashi Saw this on a thread, they don't seem to mention what colour it is. Can you help me out? Click to expand... What was the thread, I'd say it's to do with blokes who have glitched painted wheels. Ask the OP of that thread, maybe.
C Takahashi Saw this on a thread, they don't seem to mention what colour it is. Can you help me out? Click to expand... What was the thread, I'd say it's to do with blokes who have glitched painted wheels. Ask the OP of that thread, maybe.
C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Nov 25, 2012 #3 It was "Show Your Drift Cars", page 201. I doubt i'll get a answer though.
Drevenger Messages 1,802 Canada Messages tur1smo2023 Nov 25, 2012 #4 Hisbiscus red ?? maybe, the rims are fluo yellow. Nice combo
C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Nov 25, 2012 #5 Yea I know, pretty awesome it's a Dragon Performance RX-7 Replica. The closest colour I can think of is Volcano Red but that has a slightly different shade.
Yea I know, pretty awesome it's a Dragon Performance RX-7 Replica. The closest colour I can think of is Volcano Red but that has a slightly different shade.
frenzal Messages 2,238 Brisbane Messages Fisho_Man Nov 25, 2012 #6 Drevenger Hisbiscus red ?? maybe, the rims are fluo yellow. Nice combo Click to expand... Very nice combo...it may be the Hibiscus. Send an FR to fisho_man, I'll send you a few chips to see if you like it.
Drevenger Hisbiscus red ?? maybe, the rims are fluo yellow. Nice combo Click to expand... Very nice combo...it may be the Hibiscus. Send an FR to fisho_man, I'll send you a few chips to see if you like it.
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Nov 25, 2012 #7 The pink pearl from I-Miev ?
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Nov 25, 2012 #8 I just tried and it's a paint chip called "RubinRot".
C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Nov 25, 2012 #9 RubinRot? I was convinced it was the colour off the I-Miev lol, well I guess I have to find it.
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Nov 25, 2012 #10 I got one , send me a FR and I will send it in a few hours .
C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Nov 25, 2012 #11 tronrider345 I got one , send me a FR and I will send it in a few hours . Click to expand... Awesome! I'll send a FR now.
tronrider345 I got one , send me a FR and I will send it in a few hours . Click to expand... Awesome! I'll send a FR now.