What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
... At first I thought your fastest car for laps and stuff... not top speed... so thats what I'll post :D

Either my MR2 GT-S or my Vitz 1.5RS XD

The fastest car i had was the vertigo race car i got it to 1257 while doing a wheelie my brother preped the car and said try it and i couldnt believe it the car was almost flying but he wont tell me how he did it!

Norris
The fastest car i had was the vertigo race car i got it to 1257 while doing a wheelie my brother preped the car and said try it and i couldnt believe it the car was almost flying but he wont tell me how he did it!
There are many threads on this in the gt3 forums, search for 'wheelie trick' and you'll find all the info you need... :)

lol, the fastest car i've got is a Nissan Skyline V-Spec II GT-R which has 816 HP but thats after 346 game-days on pretty much my first ever game

Escudo of course. :rolleyes:

Though I did do the wheelie trick once or twice and got the GT-One beyond 2200km/h, but that doesn't count because it wasn't legit.

1800hp in a rally car is legit?! :odd:

i got around 289mph with the escudo without the wheelie trick......but then again just cuz everybody is posting high numbers, i got 800-ish mph with the wheelie trick......lol

I am aware this is cheating, but just for the figure, a hybrid evo7 rally car can do a little over 3000mph. It also pulls the wheelie trick, so double cheating. To this date it's the only car i've managed to get out of the track at test course... :) :dopey:

DUDES. im quite good at getting them speeds. i got more than 2000kph several times

want me to send u a clip or somthin? it crazy and stupid. u just make the front nose of the car lift in the air by setting the downforce max for the rear and minimum for the front. then tweek the suspension and ratios and walla

GTgenie@gmail.com

I'm pretty sure most people who want to do it wither know how or know where to go to find out how. But a video would be nice too. If you're able to hybrid though, the evo7rallycar hybrid offered in the "post your best hybrids!!" thread here on Gtplanet is fantastic.

NOTE: to hybrid you need to have MK's program (downloadable),and an X-port or a max drive.

*jockeys daan along*

Wheelie-trick, schmeelie-trick. GT Genome 2 will blow your socks clean off. I guarantee it.

Famine
*jockeys daan along*

Wheelie-trick, schmeelie-trick. GT Genome 2 will blow your socks clean off. I guarantee it.

You disappoint me!

I saw the thread name and expected some exquisite put-down of a n00b or an illiterate. :lol:

That's it, Mr. Flibble's cross now.

Stinky Chicken
You disappoint me!

I saw the thread name and expected some exquisite put-down of a n00b or an illiterate. :lol:

That's it, Mr. Flibble's cross now.

Read the whole thread - I recall having indigoed someone in the course of it at least once...

Back