What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
Famine
*jockeys daan along*

Wheelie-trick, schmeelie-trick. GT Genome 2 will blow your socks clean off. I guarantee it.

Oh yes i suddenly remember what the GT Genome project was! I'll have to check that out, hopefully at least SOME of the links will be working this time... :)

Escudo maxed out at 2008 mph within the track. The trick is to have a duplicate Escudo driven by a friend to push the other one around a turn so you don't lose too much speed so you hit the wheelie as soon as possible. Try it, you'll average over 1400 easy.

Hey everyone!

Escudo was my fastest at 434 mph, but I really think the car is more of stud on the Super Speedway and Test Course. Just a new member with some quick thoughts see ya guys! :dopey: :) 👍 :sly:

Viper, 429 km/h.

But max speeds aren't realistic at all in GT3, so it spoils some of the fun. (I doubt a real life MX-5 goes up to 230km/h !)

i got 2000+ kph with the GT-one

its easy. its acually quite stupid looking.

just get the settings online for how to get the car flying.. correction the front nose lifted and just flore it! (on the test course of corse). eventually by tweeking the settings you can get it to accellerate uncontrollably . even if you let go of the accelleration once the nose has fully lifted it keeps on going faster

id post up my settings but im too lazy. email me. and maby i will. gtgenie@hotmail.com

GTgenie
i got 2000+ kph with the GT-one

its easy. its acually quite stupid looking.

just get the settings online for how to get the car flying.. correction the front nose lifted and just flore it! (on the test course of corse). eventually by tweeking the settings you can get it to accellerate uncontrollably . even if you let go of the accelleration once the nose has fully lifted it keeps on going faster

id post up my settings but im too lazy. email me. and maby i will. gtgenie@hotmail.com

You're right:
GT-One, Test Course, 1641,9 km/h
GT-One, glitch outside Seattle II, 214.783.647 km/h!! 7.000.000+ Km in 6 sec. :scared:

My top speed is 1162.7MPH which i reached with the ESCUDO PIKES PEAK VERSION. once u find out the proper settings just learn how to come out the turns properly and at 230mph she'll pop a wheelie and u can ride that sucker way up there on speeds, if any of u are curious on how , add me to your msn list, i most likely will help u out............But far as i know from this site i have reached the highest speed of anyone

DoomzDayKiller

Reading the posts in here, just wanted to share my top speeds with you all:
topspeed.jpg

1 + 2 were achieved using the wheelie trick, which has probably been written about so many times on this #forum I won't bother going into detail, except that correct final gear ratio, going backwards round the track and a lucky corner exit are essentials for a high top speed. Wheelie trick can be achieved with any car over c.1000bhp with adjustable rear downforce. for those who don't believe it's possible check out my Windows media movie @ www.Escudo2.WMV(will take a couple of minutes 2 download)
3 + 4 are times done in Escudo fully tuned and 'sitting down' on super soft tyres, I did have it at about 650 once but the poor old car's had a hard life and I can't get it above 1835hp however much I change the oil.
5 is just for those interested in untuned cars without wheelies, Zonda c12s I purchased to do the unmodified championship It's done a few miles but nothing changed except soft tyres for this run.
I'm still in the process of completing GT3 Aspec and really wanna do it before I buy GT4, so any tips on how to slip in a sneaky oil change in the last championship would b appreciated ;).

With regard to races you can do over and over again in B-spec, selling the prize car, is this any better than the DTM race for racking up the credits?

Max Revs
I'm just interested to hear a few top speeds from the Test Track.

So far I've managed:

417.7kph in a Lotus Esprit V8 SE.
416.8kph in a Dodge Viper GTS
412.1kph in a Tuscan Speed12

Anyone else got close?

There's no Tuscan Speed 12

It's either the Tuscan Speed 6 or the Cerbera Speed 12.

Moving on- my top speedis 391kph in a Escudo (stock) with gears set to the top speed end. Maybe I'm not a good driver.(Is it the Test Course you're takling about, or the straightway on Complex String? :ill: :ill: :ill: )

Thank you

over 1600kmh with the Pikes peak thing, heh, the thing had the front wheels in the air! no cheats, just did that gearbox wide.

Back