What is your favorite Rare Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stix45
  • 50 comments
  • 4,785 views
Messages
159
United States
Texas
Messages
EpickFighter
I dont have a favorite rare car....yet.

but could some of you guys tell me what is your favorite rare car?
Hopefully,i'll probaly find one of your rare cars and like it :D
 
Lamborghini JGTC.

May look like crap, but it takes a crap on other cars.
 
Ya, the Diablo is freakin awesome, plus it looks like thing that should be competing with the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR and the Benz CLK GTR, not Super GT. Mine has 870 HP :).
Also, other good races cars I like is the C5-R, Team Oreca Viper, Ford GT LM spec II, Castrol TOM's Supra 97, the FGT and not technically a race car, but my favorite car in the game, the Zonda R.
 
My favorite is the BMW McLaren F1 GTR. Truly worthy of Premium treatment imo.
 
I just read the title of this thread again and it says "rare". I originally thought it said "race". :)
So I now have to update my list.
I like the Speed 12 because it's wild.
The Saleen S7 because it's sounds like a tractor.
The Kaira ZZII because its a monster for 60K.
 
Ive seen the BMW McLaren F1 GTR but i havent seen the Lamborghini JGTC i think.

And the Saleen S7 And Kaira ZZII ive seen.
 
Is the Toyota GT-ONE Rare? Regardless, I love it, it definatley fills the "Need for Speed".
 
Is the Toyota GT-ONE Rare? Regardless, I love it, it definatley fills the "Need for Speed".

Yes, very rare actually. At least for me, as I've only seen it once and that was on the second in-game game.

I'm on day 673 now and have yet to see it again.
 
Well, the sexy 22B, ZZII and the forgotten Vanquish for me.
Though all three of them are damn slow. Well, not that slow. :p
 
Where does it tell you what day you are on? (am I being very thick?)
 
my fav rare car is my Nissan 370z Gt Academy Version :)
 
Very hard for me to decide. The fictional LM race cars are definitely in my list though. I loved them in GT3.
 
Has to be my 4WD 1991 Toyota CELICA, love her.
 
What cars are considered rare?

The cars that didn't show up at UCD for many,many days/time.
Some of them are incredible expensive but some can get it cheap.
Not all rare are powerful/race car. Like the Subaru 22B or Honda S500, it's not a race car.:)
 
Just got it the
Ford Mark IV
Hate Ford .. But Love that Car awesome to drive -_-
 
I've got a NOMAD Diablo and it's fun to drive, even though it's a bit slower in the turns than some of the newer JGTCs.
 
Lambo Nomad.
FTO Touring Car.
 
Off the top of my head:

TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Toyota WEDSSPORT Celica (JGTC) ‘03
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

Not all that rare but incredible "must have" cars that are worth jumping on when they show up:

Cusco ADVAN Impreza (JGTC) ‘03
BMW M3 CSL
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT one

After getting over the fact that premiums just won't do anymore, I brought one of these badboys
 
370Z and GTR SpecV GT Academy Versions.

Both in Black and both tuned for drifting.
 
I'd have to say the ones I am still waiting for after a loooong time (I may have seen them very early on but not sure):

VW Nardo W12

The Silvia race car (whatever it's called) due to a clip of the awesome engine sound in another thread)

My interest was also rekindled in the Peugeot 205 T16 Rally Car which I was going to save until later, and i've seen the spec 1 since but not the spec II, not sure i've ever seen that.

Oh and the Renault 5 rally car is another i've not seen in ages but want now :)
 
Ford GT LM (gulf colors)- been waiting ages finally got her!!
Lotus Motorsport elise - Great little car to drive i chromed it
Ford falcon xr8 - Handles very well for a big car, shines with tc off
Peugeot 905 - A rocket ship almost keeps up with fgt
 
i like the delorean. when i hit 88 mph on a downhill, it transports me to gt3.
 
Back