What is your favorite track, and why?

• Thread starter milefile
  • 42 comments
I quite like trial mountain and laguna. TM cos of the terrain and topography, LS cos it has a nice rhythm

Grindelwald - Plenty of turns!
Apricot Hill - Awesome turns for drifting!
Pikes Peak Downhill - Lots of turns for drifting though I still cant figure out how to but will eventually! Its the closest thing to Akina!

Deep Forrest Reverse- Alot faster than the normal way. The cars feel better too :D

SSR5- Beutiful flowing corners, Fast and the cars handle at their best. :D

Originally posted by Cosmic
track : my favourite track is seattle curcit (not short)
why : beacuse this track is good for drifting

I chnaged my mind.
My favorite track is midfield beacuse it's short and fast track.
And I love to drive with the Nissan pennzoil skyline gt-r 34 on it.

I don't know why, but it would be Seattle Long. Next would be R.R.V - nice and fast, and Midfield - same as Red Rock.

I like the pike's peak hill climb for now ...i havent got s-license yet so i dunno bout pike's peak downhill...I am a big fan of initial d and this reminded me of either akina or akagi...if only this was a street track and not just a rally course...

Originally posted by Zaibach
I like the pike's peak hill climb for now ...i havent got s-license yet so i dunno bout pike's peak downhill...I am a big fan of initial d and this reminded me of either akina or akagi...if only this was a street track and not just a rally course...
You dont need the S class liscense to race the pike peaks hill climb or downhill.

Originally posted by pimp racer
You dont need the S class liscense to race the pike peaks hill climb or downhill.

i thought u had to get the license to unlock it...yea i-a license to unlock pike's peak uphill and s-license to get downhill for arcade mode rite?

Latest Posts

Back