What is your favorite type of music?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 31 comments
  • 1,726 views

What is Your favorite type of music?

  • Rock

    Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Rap

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • R&B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 11 28.2%

  • Total voters
    39
Messages
4,312
Rock is my favorite,especially stuff like System of a down.
 
Rock all the way. But I do occasionally like Old-School and Underground rap. I'm also a big fan of Swing/Big Band and Jazzy Blues-ish stuff. But Rock is my overall fave.
 
I listen to the LSU marching band songs all day. I'm listening to them now.
 
Punk, not the new age crap but the stuff by millencolin and goldfinger and pennywise
 
Matthew sweet, Foo Fighters, Grandaddy.. And Carretta(electro) what should I vote for????
 
Originally posted by Curveball
I listen to the LSU marching band songs all day. I'm listening to them now.
Bama Bama Hallelujah! Gonna kick some LSU-jah!:trouble: Do you mean something like that?
Woo-Hoo 300 posts! And a body shot to Curveball ta boot:D
 
Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
Bama Bama Hallelujah! Gonna kick some LSU-jah!:trouble: Do you mean something like that?
Woo-Hoo 300 posts! And a body shot to Curveball ta boot:D

No, you got it backwards. Bama is going to get it's ass whooped on Nov. 15th by the one and only Louisisana State University. That's what Mike told me.
 

Attachments

  • livemike02.jpg
    livemike02.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 128
Originally posted by Curveball
I listen to the LSU marching band songs all day. I'm listening to them now.

What is your obsession with LSU? And don't tell me it's only because you went there.
 
Originally posted by koolsax
What is your obsession with LSU? And don't tell me it's only because you went there.

I'm only 14. I've been there still. I just like LSU. Just like Apple Jacks.......I just do.
 
Other.

Originally posted by Curveball
I'm only 14. I've been there still. I just like LSU. Just like Apple Jacks.......I just do.
14! I have a rock shirt older than you!
:lol:
Apple Jacks.....go with the grain and let it flow:mad: :eek: :odd: :O :)
 
Rock, and pretty much every catagory of rock. Except for death metal. I can't stand all of the screaming, and complete lack of skill.
 
Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
Other.

14! I have a rock shirt older than you!
:lol:
Apple Jacks.....go with the grain and let it flow:mad: :eek: :odd: :O :)

Amazing! Your Emotions go from mad to happy in 0.3 seconds
 
Why The F--k are we talking about .... Cereal.... i mean this is
"What is your favorite type of music? " not "Hey Why Dont We Talk About... Cereal...", jeez, get back on topic
 
The kind that I write. Hard Rock. So, I guess my answer has to be rock.
 
Originally posted by koolsax
What is your obsession with LSU? And don't tell me it's only because you went there.
It's not, because as far as I know he's still in high school (I think). Which would be even lamer.
 
Har har. So far I'm the only person to pick rap...

What fun.
 
for me... Rap or Techno/Trance... but i like Rap i vote for Rap

ROll
 
New wave, new age, cultural, japanese pop.
 
he likes honky tonk
 
Back