What is your favourite corner on Gran Turismo Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy Taylor
  • 84 comments
  • 4,651 views
Messages
3,177
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
Messages
crazybuttocks198
Messages
Crazybuttocks19
To be honest i got bored at work and thought of the most pointless thread i could think of, and seeing what happens. Fill your boots.

Edit: It seems I am not taking the 🤬 as the thread is popular enough.
 
Last edited:
I don't know names but its on the Green Hell all the best corners are ha ha...but when you nail turn 1 of Brands Hatch GP at speed and hear the suspension bottoming out and rebounding :crazy: and then pushing it like a maniac through turn 2 :bowdown:
 
On the nordschleife Hedwigshohe and the following Wippermann. You can be pretty fast there.
 
I like the sense of satisfaction you get when you really hook it up through the hairpin at Lago Maggiore. It's a real rollercoaster feeling if you get it just right and it spits you out the other side.
 
I like the sense of satisfaction you get when you really hook it up through the hairpin at Lago Maggiore. It's a real rollercoaster feeling if you get it just right and it spits you out the other side.

With you on that one but the flat out up hill left, right, left, right at Kyoto is pretty cool too.

CJ
 
At Lake Maggiore - West Layout, the S-curves on the back straight of the course. For some reason, I like this better than the GP circuit.
 
The dipper on Bathurst. There's something fun about bottoming out on that little patch of dirt so close to that wall.

oct-2001-the-ozemail-internet-racing-team-of-brad-jones-and-john-picture-id1055763
 
I don't know names but its on the Green Hell all the best corners are ha ha...but when you nail turn 1 of Brands Hatch GP at speed and hear the suspension bottoming out and rebounding :crazy: and then pushing it like a maniac through turn 2 :bowdown:

I get some similar rumbling exiting the left hairpin at Interlagos, but only on a good lap (good for me anyway. slow for everyone else I think)
 
Dunlop curve at Suzuka, you really need to get the previous S curves hooked up to get a good run through here. When you do get a good run, you will find yourself at the edge of the track at high speed while coming out of that corner. Your right front tire should be very close or slightly touching a bit of the curb that is slightly before that bit of tarmc that connects the Suzuka east layout to the pit straight.

If you slightly touch the grass on the outside or even take too much curb, you are finished. If you play it safe and don't go to the edge of the track, then you are just going to be slow going into Degner.

1024px-Suzuka_circuit_map--2005.svg.png
 
Last edited:
The bus stop at Dragon Trail. The scariest section when first playing the game :nervous: but once you work out the rhythm and nail it through the second part and out the other side... :D
 
Trail braking in to turn 1 at Suzuka if I had to choose just one.

But the section between the 2 Carousels on the 'Ring is just an awesome flowing section of corners... perfection :)
 
Westfield Bend, Dingle Dell and Sheene's of Brands Hatch. xD :p

Brands-HatchGP03.dfff6c704a8dbd267ca6dbe881f4c14b.png

I cant find 1 corner I like at Brands Hatch looking at your map. Maybe Pilgrims Drop or Clearways aint so bad followed by Pilgrims Rise but thats about it !!!!!👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
 
Not sure which of them I like, but is it allowed to list the ones I hate?

- S'es in suzuka
- spoon in suzuka
- casino triangle in suzuka
- all infield turns Brands Hatch
- bus stop dragon trail
- last turn dragon trail
- last turn in NB
- all chicanes in yamagiwa
- all turns in willow springs
- all ...

Wait. Let me short it:
- all turns which request technical capebility, knowledge and high driving skills.

Oh. Maybe I should go back playing GTA3 san andreas... :boggled:
 
I'm the only one who loves Brands Hatch?? :lol:
 
Degner 1. It feels so good to get through there with the maximum speed possible. Degner 2 on the other hand is the corner where I crash most often at Suzuka.

- last turn in NB

Word. I think that I haven’t got through that corner in a satisfactory way in my entire life. It is such a weird corner.
 
Back