What is your most watched movie/s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 40 comments
  • 1,646 views

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Messages
13,827
Australia
Down under
Which movies have you seen most frequently. I have found that the movies I have seen a lot are not because I actively seeked them out, rather that they were on TV and I had nothing better to do. Well, that what I pretend anyways :D

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (6 times)
Far and Away (5 times) (!)
Titanic (5 times)
Pulp Fiction (5 times)
Terminator I (4 times)
Nottinghill (4 times)
Top Gun (4 times)

There are more I cant remember..
 
I only have one, and it's Terminator2. In my teens me and some friends watched it well over 20 times in about a year. It got boring after the 3rd time but you know, teens. Say no more.
 
Iv seen American Graffiti 37 times, I never get tired of that movie, I think I will go whatch it right now.
 
Office Space, because I have the DVD.

Ocean's 11, I watch it at least once a week.

Heat, my friends and I always watch this.

All of the Die Hard movies.
 
Monty Python Films. I want to be able to recite them word for word. :D

Amistad - 4 times in 2 weeks. :( Had to watch it for my History assignment so I rented it out. Watched it again with my nan then we watched it twice in my History class.
 
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane : Rock'n Roll Detective (Countless times)
Alien and Aliens (Always done in one seating - Countless times)
Heavy Metal (Many many times)
Singles (Stop counting)
 
Top Gun and Independence Day.
 
Also Monty Python for me.
The only other one I can think of is "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Every time its on TV I always end up watching it. :)
 
Jesus, where do I start?
Would almost have to be "Bloodsport" with Jean Claude Van Dam in it, at one stage I had memorised all the stats. at the end of the movie
 
dirty harry & terminator movies
 
Well, I've watched the Lord of the Rings movies countless times. Especially the extended version (including all the way through on all comentaries.)
Aside from that I'd say....
Fifth Element
Matrix (until the 2nd came out, now I could throw it away and probably wouldn't care.)
Lake Placid
The Quiet man
Return to me
Jaws
and The Lion King
 
Blade Runner. I used to watch it about once a month. When I was a kid I must've seen Willie Wonka and The Chocolate Factory 50 times.
 
Ahh, man. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That's a good one, Mile.
 
Heavy metal is a classic
i used to always watch office space on comedy central
but now i dont really watch the same movies anymore.???
you guys might wana try Lupin III some funny animated movies.
 
I have a younger brother and sister who love the kids channels (duh), so I've seen movies like rover danger field, shrek, and Monsters Inc countless times.

But movies I've seen alot of times, voluntarily, are snatch and oceans eleven. Snatch more than the latter.
 
This is Spinal Tap - Used to watch it all the time a couple of years ago.

Any Chris Farley movie - Yeah, Ive been watching these movies too many times lately. Which consists of Black Sheep, Tommy Boy, and Almost Heroes.
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Tommy Boy
I've seen that movie at least 13 times. I miss Chris Farley.:(
 
my most watched movie has to be old school,even though its sort of new i've seen it over 40 times.that is the funniest movie ever made.
 
I have watched Quadraphenia about 50 times....no joke, if you havent seen it then rent it..
Enter the Dragon (30 times or so)
Full Metal Jacket...loads of times...
Monsters Inc. (its always in the TV with my kids)
 
I've Watched The Boondock Saints about 25 times. I love this movie its great.
 
Fight Club, watching it just makes me feel cool. It's such a guys' movie, so much testosterone! (that sounds bad)
 
Matrix
Home alone (1 and 2) at least 20 times each
Lion King (when i was little)
Austin Powers 3 (at least 5 times)
and the list goes on
 
black sheep:bowdown:👍

runner ups would be friday after next followed by friday followed by next friday:tup:
 
for me, Groundhog Day
 
After a while you tend to lose track of how many times you've watched a particular movies, but the ones that get constant rotation in my DVD player are:

Shaolin Soccer
Versus
Drunken Master 2
Initial D

But probably the most amazing of all was my former co-worker. While working, he would play a VHS tape of The Transformers: The Movie. He'd play that thing just about every day. I'd wager that with the three years he was on my team, he'd played that movie 200 times or so.
 
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
I have watched Quadr[o]phenia about 50 times....no joke, if you havent seen it then rent it.
And you haven't committed suicide yet? You have an iron constitution.
 
Full Metal Jacket - many times
The first two LOTR over 50 times a piece at least
Super Troopers
The Princess Bride
oh too many to mention I am a movie fiend ever since I was 5 . . .

Heavy Metal
Pulp Fiction
All the Kevin Smith Flicks :D
 
Ace Ventura, Happy Gilmore, High Fidelity, Independence Day (mostly out of boredom) and As Good As It Gets (this one I saw again not long ago, I was quite pleased to see I still have the vast majority of the lines intact in my memory)
 
I watched Fight Club a good number of times. I love the movie, but I never watch it anymore, I can't stand it. American History X would probably be second, I've seen it about two or three times.
 
Back