What is your most watched movie/s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 40 comments
  • 1,646 views
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
nope...why should i? its a beautiful film.
A great album, and a great film... but both are fantastically depressing.
 
believe it or not, this film actually cheers me up when i am down...i spose it does explore the darker side of Jimmy's psyche but you gotta love him...i have always identified with his story and it makes me feel good after i have watched it....mind you i havent seen it for about 6 years...

the sound track is excellent although i dont have it, i just listen to it in the movie...within context its more poingant.

last time i watched it i noticed a massive contunuity error on the VHS version and it put me off a little...
 
Spaceballs
Gone in 60 seconds
Wayne's World
Tiger Land
and the one I watch the most would have to be Casino.
 
Where do I start...
The Star Wars films... the early ones, hundreds of times & the latest 2, maybe... 10-15 times

Ants, Shrek, Monsters Inc, Toy Story/2, A bugs life... countless times, well I have 4 kids.

Dude, where's my car, at least once a week, since it came out!!!
 
As ashamed as i am to say it, F&F has been watched so many times its not funny! I know every word off by heart!

Oh, and i must have seen "Cool Runnings" about 20 times, but thats a mad movie!
 
Beavis and Butthead do America (about 40 times)

Jackass the Movie (about 60 times)

Back to the Future (all 3 parts more than 30 times each)

and

Deep Impact (about 50 times)
 
I forgot to add also the Critter movies

Critters 1 (30 times)

Critters 2 (30 times)

Critters 3 (not to many, 5-10 times this week)

I haven't seen part 4 yet.
 
I've seen 'The Crow' at least 50 times. I've probably seen the first Matrix movie at least that many times as well. 👍



-Mark
 
Back