What is your racing gear for your character in GT6?

49e406bf8716fb2ab4a53e29c0e8a4b8.png

49e406bf8716fb2ab4a53e29c0e8a4b8.png

This one is my favourite.

Not because it is "Senna" suit, but because to my opinion suits street cars/track days most.

I like "rally" ones to, but wish there would be "neutral" rally suit/helmet without any driver or sponsor logos, just different colors choice.

Gemasolar_40.jpg

"Hot Dog Stand" #26s FTW. :D

Also kinda related: someone from that hacker forum has found an hidden suit...
EyxCuc1WWl.jpg

4k0O5yb-l.jpg

A manufacturer's suit in gray (other colors are available from what I heard) and broken logo placements (and the cameo of the Spidey PS3 logo!). Zooming it in photomode causes the game to hang.

When I first started playing GT6, I decided that I needed a unique-ish helmet design. I Chose Small Jaw #7, and I've been mainly using that ever since because I instantly fell in love with it. Heck, even my base model race cars reflect this with a Schwarz/French Blue (sometimes white if the car has a two-tone livery) paint scheme on them.

The suit however, kinda depends on the car. I'm currently using Mistral #12 to fit the theme of my base models. However, i will change into Double Stripe #6 for cars like the "Caterham" Formula Gran Turismo, for example, and sometimes I'll get lazy and just use whatever suit I'm currently wearing for a while.
helmet.png

suit.png

I use the helmet Warp #20 (Gulf colors FTW), and the suit normally Mathew whatever car I'm driving at the time. 👍

Back