What is your signature car?

• Thread starter GTR-LT
  • 115 comments
dodge charger super bee..............with economy tyres just for the hell of it :)

dunno how to post images or anything cuz i just joined the forums. if anyone knows and cares to tell me ill post some powerslide shots

ok found the thread on how to upload đź‘Ť

Attachments

• IMG0000.JPG
    IMG0000.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG0009.JPG
    IMG0009.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
Although i rarely get a chance to drive these (damn GT4's lack of competitions!!) these are a couple that i really like the look and drive of.

Stock RGT (GT3 RS kinda lookalike)

and fully lightened 350bhp NSX with race flywheel and clutch

I will put pictures soon but my M5 is probably my signature car. I lvoe BMW's and the new M5 is probably one of the sickest cars around. It can hold a family yet smoke anything with 4 doors and most 2 door sports cars, excluding high end exotics.

I'd have to say my sig car would be the lancer evolution VIII MR. it is a wicked car to tune. Also like the NSXR Concept with the black hood! I'll post picks when i get some taken.

now what was that car i loved .... hmmm ... think...think.... ohhhhhh yea the shelby cobra 427 :) no pics cause well dont have a flash drive and i dont want one lol ....

i love my cobras .... i got 3-4 of em in my garage :)

ohhh and my black proto motors spirra with black/chrome 5 spoke rims that thing can move and handles like a dream

2005mustang
Does anyone else just love the way the 05 mustang gt in the game looks?

... no looks like crap ... all the newer stangs do mid 70s and up all look like crap

and my 3-4 cobras in my garage i meant in game :) incase you thought i meant in real life :) clik the link in my sig and you will see whats in my garage lol they sure arnt cobras

"I just love going up against vipers, porsches, and ford gt's in my neon"

And losing...

Unless you have some serious mods under the hood and all over that thing, Vipers and Porsche's would normally chew that thing up...

That's not to say I don't love the SRT-4, I do. It's hard not to respect a 4 banger that puts out 230 hp, goes like stink that's scared of it's own smell, handles well, and for the most part, looks good (not a big fan of the spoiler).

I've driven a few different SRT-4's, and though they're fast, they are definitely NOT Porsche fast.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just that I always hear about little cars taking on big cars, and the guys with the little cars bragging about how they "Smoked a Ferrari". Uh, sure...

I've had a number of FAST cars in my life, and the old addage is very true..."There's no replacement for displacement"

Again, sorry about the attitude...

It's a great car, that's for sure...

True Japanese sleeper.

I've taken on Vipers, SLR's, NSX's, Supra's, R89C (man, i wish you could save 2 player replay's.) anything I've taken it against i've whooped, by either handling or the 9.9 second quarter time.

2005mustang
Does anyone else just love the way the 05 mustang gt in the game looks?

Lowered with the torq thrust wheels, it looks great.

The '05 with the race suspension and slick tires and a few light engine mods is terrific. One of the more enjoyable cars to race.

Well beacause there is so many cars in the game...Ill break it down..

FF..
IMG0002.jpg

I love this damn car...its not a screamer but a fun car in general.

FR...( a couple here)

vetteturn.jpg

for a classic

carlton1.jpg

typhoonslide.jpg

saloons

IMG0010.jpg

Truck

amusefish2.jpg

sportscar

MR...

suztop.jpg

nsxrace2.jpg

AWD..

stiwagonlift.jpg

evo6.jpg

Full race cars ( LM or livery)

x9side.jpg

wrxracedbanner.jpg

fordgttopm.jpg

Sorry its soo long but there really cant be just one IMO :crazy:

My signiture car... hmmm... I LOVE the Saleen S7, I have gone 380kp/h with it ( I know it doesn't seem like much but its good for me) and i have 20 pics of it!

Or This

really in questions like this i am gonna choose the 3 cars that suit my personality

honda nsx-r concept=love the sound it makes, the best sounding car in the game

nissan r92cp=speed , speed and more speed and did i say speed?

honda civic type-R 2004=this car is like me , not the best in the class but i will give you a bastard of a hard time!

:) :) :)

VolvoR

And losing...

Unless you have some serious mods under the hood and all over that thing, Vipers and Porsche's would normally chew that thing up...

That's not to say I don't love the SRT-4, I do. It's hard not to respect a 4 banger that puts out 230 hp, goes like stink that's scared of it's own smell, handles well, and for the most part, looks good (not a big fan of the spoiler).

I've driven a few different SRT-4's, and though they're fast, they are definitely NOT Porsche fast.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, it's just that I always hear about little cars taking on big cars, and the guys with the little cars bragging about how they "Smoked a Ferrari". Uh, sure...

I've had a number of FAST cars in my life, and the old addage is very true..."There's no replacement for displacement"

It's a great car, that's for sure...

Why on God's green earth do you keep saying you are sorry? For what, it's not like you are calling him an idiot or anything, your just sharing your oppinion on that particular car... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

VolvoR

And losing...
A guess. Nothing more.
VolvoR
Unless you have some serious mods under the hood and all over that thing
Who says he doesn't?
VolvoR
Vipers and Porsche's would normally chew that thing up...
Define "normal". One missed shift, and your 80k-400k "supercar" runs a 14. Wooo-friking-hooo.
VolvoR
Then why bother ruining a PICS thread with your useless post?
VolvoR
Which Porsche? Generalizations and speculation again. They (SRT-4s) will pull low 14s to mid/high 13s. Sounds like MANY generations of 911s up until the most recent, and lets not even drag the poor 944s and Boxsters into this.
VolvoR
Why not? I have raced Z06 Vettes, Porsches, and the like in my SMALLER displacement 2.0L and won. Refer back to your "serious mods under the hood" post.
VolvoR
For a street driven car there is, but in THEORY you are correct.
VolvoR
I'm not.

And to stay ON-TOPIC, here is another "signature car" pic.

Latest Posts

Back