What is your top speed and in which car?

• Thread starter Skyle
  • 140 comments
NOPQRS Park track in my profile. There is a turn where you can go below the kerb and glitch, however there are cars that cannot do that properly.
:dunce:

I will post the link in my signature.

On SSRX I did 221MP/H in a Toyota MR2, could of have been faster. With NOS I did 271 MP/H with draft I did 293MP/H.

I think my best is about 250 mph (with the draft) in my Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model on Special Stage Route X.

muts11.jpg

700 Km/h in my drag tuned Tomahawk X down SSR X. Thing is, I don't know how I got it since it normally doesn't go far beyond 600 km/h.
Slipstream? I was driving Route X in my Tomahawk with mates, and in the slipstreams we were getting speeds in excess of 740km/h!

Joined an online lobby that had a crazy track with loads of inclines and jumps.

Got to 290MPH in a 550PP Corvette Stingray down one of the inclines, but I then managed this in my GT-R GT3
IMG_0283.JPG

On normal tracks, my best is 221MPH in my 600PP Aventador.

Joined an online lobby that had a crazy track with loads of inclines and jumps.

Got to 290MPH in a 550PP Corvette Stingray down one of the inclines, but I then managed this in my GT-R GT3
View attachment 631261

On normal tracks, my best is 221MPH in my 600PP Aventador.

Hm. This inspired me to make a new track. My Lamborghini Countach managed 808 km/h (502 mph) and my Fiat 500 did 608 km/h (378 mph).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/eran0004/course/2714402/

@eran0004 your VMAX track is the best thing ever

IMG_0292.JPG

In a stock C7 Vette, arcade mode

What followed this was one of the best things I'd ever seen. I'll have the full replay uploaded to YT next week.

And in a Huayra (Luckiest escape ever)
IMG_0293.JPG

Last edited:
Back