What is your top speed and in which car?

• Thread starter Skyle
  • 140 comments
Nightscare2k9 & Martix2k10
I think the title says it all.

A good friend of mine drove 547 km/h in a Mercedes Benz VGT

NixxxoN

(Banned)
Spain
Barcelona
Red Bull X2011 Prototype, 578 km/h, I still dont know how I did get to that speed, I tried to beat it in a 2nd try with other X2011 and the slipstreams, and couldnt get close to it.

Last edited:
United States
MT
un4givn85
302 MPH
'13 SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition
SSRX on the downhill section with nitro lol
holds steady at about 282

United States
Michigan
mcluvin93hatch
291mph in my Black-on-Black Black edition GT-R on the SSRX downhill, still in testing for 290+ no assist. :mischievous:

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Australia
Aussie
Stumps_GTI
Nothing special here (numbers wise).
Pozzi Motorsport Camaro, stock form, 351 kph down Sarthe, no chicanes. :) (I think...:confused:)
Edit:
Just thought, maybe it wasn't stock, it did have a shot of nos. :scared:

Australia
Sydney, Australia
GTP_BroncosXR8 or BroncosXR8
Haven't really done any top speed runs or massive tuning yet.

But for fun this morning I ran a decked out Mach 1 Mustang with full downforce and the auto gear/speed maxed out on 400km/h.

Can do 390km/h, or 397km/h on the downhill. Pretty stoked with that actually, as I didn't think it would get anywhere near that... and still leaves the 400km/h trophy to pop up and surprise me too!

Canada
canada
jakebG18
none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed
385km/h Pagani Zonda C12 doing the super car races...haven't tried to go to fast yet :D first car I've got to over 600hp lol

Spain
Tarragona,Spain
FOXIOL
437 km/h Pagani Huayra 15th Anniversary Edition with NOS and can´t remember if 2nd or 3rd stage turbo. (I used it for the "Like the Wind" race at Race X track)
It can go faster for sure but I didn´t want to make it super extra faster (using custom gearbox), just had to beat the Veyrons at top speed.

Also don´t like to tune the cars at all. I felt cheap...:guilty: