What is your top speed and in which car?

• Thread starter Skyle
  • 140 comments
Tried some top speed runs with my chrome Lawn Dart... set downforce to least possible and susupenion settings with no toe and camber and it tries to fly every time i get past 4th gear -.-

2014 Corvette Stingray (C7), not stock everything maxed out 245mph by myself, 270mph with 50 shot nos, 295 or so in draft.

In my previous save, my highest was 286mph with the Chaparral 2J with no slipstream...may have had some tuning, can't remember (increased the top speed to it's max...may go higher with a bit of tweaking); my current save is a low 218mph in my Ford GT05, but then I haven't got past IB yet in this save so that will increase with time

Nitrous assisted 473 Km/h in the R34 V-spec II nur...I wan't to crack 300mph (483km/h) but I just can't seem to do it :-(

Originally it was the stock Veyron with 420km/h (a bit of slipstream), now that a friend of mine was playing around with my game, he set up a new top speed with a Supra at 508km/h. Ridiculous. Tires would need to be made out of solid steel to resist that speed, and I highly doubt the mass of this car could break through the wind like this so easily. It "barely" reaches 937HP and it oddly feels like it was made for that kind of power, accelerating faster than the Veyron with very little wheelspin and pushing easily beyond 500km/h without N02. I'm not saying the Supra is a bad car, but it's kind of stupid that it can do this in the game.

Not my actual top speed but with my tuned Midget, and the transmission set to 150mph or so, I was able to reach the rev limiter fully tuned. Now I need to set it higher! :mischievous:

310 mph with the Pescarolo C60: ran with longest possible gear ratios and lowest possible downforce setting. You can blitz the "Like the wind" event with this car.

Latest Posts

Back