What is your worst car in gta vice city be honest

  • Thread starter Thread starter MG era
  • 16 comments
  • 2,924 views
Messages
202
What is the worst car in gta vice city be honest
 
Yeah that is bad but not as bad as the perennial that is what you called a piece of crap on wheels, so is the moonbean that rolls so easily, its just a box.
 
Yeah, the perennial is pure crap, actually i was running away from the cops with about 4 stars yesterday and a perenial drove by and instead of jacking it and maing a get away, i just kept on running, i would rather run than drive that car, the only good thing about it is the radio :lol:
 
i hate all the huge box trucks there to slow the olny thing good is they can be used as a plow:D
 
And the Idaho and the Stallion are pure ****. ;)
 
stallion is junk. accel and turn too fast and u flip.
 
I hate the landstalker.That thing flips to easy, and it looks like crap.
 
Ha, you think that flips easy? Go take a Boxville or whatever they're called, and turn at high speed...instant carnage. :lol: I reckon that and the Perennial tie for the worst cars in Vice City.
 
Go take a Boxville or whatever they're called, and turn at high speed...instant carnage. :lol:


That piece of $hit is the reason way I hate getting 5-6 stars in the airport area.I did that once and that was the only thing on the road at the time, and I flipped myself into the water :irked:
 
Caddy. It's slow as hell, you can only get it at the golf course and it's wheels pop after you bang into a few things. :irked:
 
Caddys are cool to run over all the rich stuck up golfers,but thats about it.I think that the bagger is slower,I hated taking that thing to sunshine auto,seems like it took forever
 
Perennial, stallion...all crap.
That's why I replaced them all in my PC version. No more crappy cars.
 
Manna. It's slow as hell, Rolls over as easily as a landstalker, and has the armor of a comet(very bad).
 
the worst car?:confused: :confused:
its that one peice of crap car.
:confused: :confused:
its so bad i dont know the name:banghead:
 
Back