Thats a fair price, I'm usin a Logitech Driving Force, the damn force feedback sucks at times, an the 75% braking power bites too, Logitech has known of both these defects yet will do nothing about it... i race mostly with the Force Feedback unplugedOriginally posted by cobraking13
, what kind of a Racing wheel do u , use for gt3?
i can buy a Universal Madcatz Wheel for $69.99
is that a good deal?
Originally posted by Masterblaster
it does make the game alot more fun usin the wheel
Originally posted by TruenoAE86
In an F1 with force feedback on pro, and the rear toe angle set to -3 it really makes it feel like you are going very fast since the car becomes unstable at high speeds. This causes the force-feedback to go nuts, you really have to fight to keep the car in control
Not really, depends where you live... Wally World has the cheapest wheel goin, but you get what you pay for tooOriginally posted by under18carbon
Reading this thread makes me wanna go out and buy a force-feedback wheel . But those stuff are very expensive here ! So , I'll have to continue using my standard PS2 analog controller![]()
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Not really, depends where you live... Wally World has the cheapest wheel goin, but you get what you pay for too
On the Test Track, its not too bad with a hand held, but when you wanna make clean lines on the road courses a wheel is the ticket, makes for sweet playbacks too
Bummer, I keep forgettin there are gamers all over... Too bad you don't have a friend in the states here, could send you one...Originally posted by under18carbon
Well I live in Malaysia . Believe me , things aren't cheap here . Especially gaming stuff . PS2 is still considered a luxury item , and buying a force-feedback wheel ... eh . Just expensive .
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Bummer, I keep forgettin there are gamers all over... Too bad you don't have a friend in the states here, could send you one...
Only advice I can offer, is do not get a Logitech, is an piece of Doo DooOriginally posted by under18carbon
J/k Hey , you're my friend . Now send one to me ! J/K![]()
I can only wish . Maybe if I do well in my finals , I can ask my dad to buy me one![]()
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Only advice I can offer, is do not get a Logitech, is an piece of Doo Doo
Originally posted by Masterblaster
This is why I hate the wheel