What kind of car do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dabest
  • 16 comments
  • 1,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks exactly like my car including the rims. 👍
 
Like mine? (profile pic)
 
Nice car :) and O.G can you drag a Camaro SS?
 
94. Jeep Cherokee. i'm into the outdoors, so i need a vehicle that can take abuse and get me to and from my destinations.
 
I live in New York so I need something classy. :
=D
 
You talking about real life? Check my sig, if you can't see it, its a 05 Maxima, black, dropped with air ride suspension. Will post pics when I get to my comp.
 
02 Mustang GT, MSD Ignition, MagnaFlow exhaust, black on black on black.

I love it. Got it from my brother 6 months ago. I learned to drive stick in it when I was 15.
 
VW Polo GTI '11. Candy white with body kit & window tint. Supercharged & turbocharged 1,4L motor making 132KW & 250NM. 0-100 km'h in 6.9 sec. Not bad for a 1400. Great handling & great fun! :) Quite pretty too...
 
2005 Holden Rodeo 3.5L V6. Work vehicle, doesn't cost me anything :)

1984 WB Holden V8 1 tonner (cab chassis)- Complete original condition, and lowest production volume out of all Holdens.
I have had this for about 10 years, spent virtually nothing on it and it's now valued at 3 - 4 times what I paid for it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_WB
 
Not only that, but this is in the wrong forum, in addition to it being a duplicate thread.
Although a "What kind of car do you drive in GT5?" would be an interesting thread. I just might make that.
 
i think a modern thread should be started like this one.

when i clicked that link and seen it was from 2001 i almost cried.

The last post in that thread was three hours ago. There is no reason for a duplicate thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back