A AllTerainTiger (Banned) Messages 465 San Francisco Messages ATT_TIGER Feb 6, 2013 #1 Hey guys I'm in the process of making a series of gt5 videos and was just wondering what kind of music you guys listen to.
Hey guys I'm in the process of making a series of gt5 videos and was just wondering what kind of music you guys listen to.
ElementRacer Messages 740 Brisbane Australia Messages SDM_CarbonR Messages Time Attack Pro Feb 6, 2013 #2 I listen to a lot of eminem whilst doin seb. vettel. also just a mix of lmfao, nikki minaj, ac/dc, benni bennasi, icona pop. a bit of everything really.
I listen to a lot of eminem whilst doin seb. vettel. also just a mix of lmfao, nikki minaj, ac/dc, benni bennasi, icona pop. a bit of everything really.
Skygrasper550 Just another Gran Turismo fan Premium Messages 3,263 Philippines Messages skygrasper_550-- Feb 6, 2013 #3 taken from my post in the Drifting subforum... =drifting24/7= Super Eurobeat. Need I say more?? Click to expand...
taken from my post in the Drifting subforum... =drifting24/7= Super Eurobeat. Need I say more?? Click to expand...
thewheelman83 Messages 111 Malaysia Messages GTOS_RVoon Feb 6, 2013 #4 Mostly dubstep but if the song got a good beat, i'll listen...
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Feb 6, 2013 #5 We have a music forum in the Off-topic area of GTPlanet. Feel free to discuss music (other than actual in-game music) in that section.
We have a music forum in the Off-topic area of GTPlanet. Feel free to discuss music (other than actual in-game music) in that section.