What level is everyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 380 comments
  • 22,815 views
Messages
163
Messages
fireant_14
Just wondering what level everyone is at and how close you are to unlocking the X1 challenge! :D

Edit:
The highest so far is about level 26 A-SPec so not long beforer some people are getting the X1! :)

Im at 18 A-Spec and 4 B-Spec

Add my PSN fireant_14, will accept if you put GTP in message!
 
Last edited:
ATM 13 but that's only with about 12hrs playtime because I am swamped with finals this week.
 
21. I've been too busy getting gold on all the challenges. Working on the licenses next.
 
Just hit 20 last night. So I guess I am still 10 away from the X1... oi.
 
Just hit 15. I play 2 hours a day max. Can't quit my job, can always get a new girlfriend. :lol: Kidding, she's great.
 
15 atm
 
18 on A-spec
4 on B-spec

I play too much. Taking the day off from GT5 to play DJ Hero 2 tonight
 
Yeah I got 20 last night as well. Does level 30 just give you the X1, or unlock a race that you can win it from?
 
14 right now.

My progress seems to be at a standstill. I think ive made some unwise purchases :lol:

I really need to practise if im to beat a lot of those special stages.

AA
 
Just hit 20 last night. So I guess I am still 10 away from the X1... oi.

I know, levels come so fast early on and now it's like 80,000 exp to get to 22! After all the challenges leveling is going painfully slow with the regular races.
 
Yeah I got 20 last night as well. Does level 30 just give you the X1, or unlock a race that you can win it from?

It unlocks the Sebastian Vettle challenge that you win the X1 from i think!
 
A-spec: 15
B-spec: 13
Once I get B-spec to 15, I'm gonna take a break and try to finish special event and license.
 
A-Spec 16
B-Spec 1 (B-Spec Bill sucks).

I've spent wayy too much time doing the challenges and licenses over and over trying to get gold...
 
I'm at 24 on A-spec but approaching 25.
my B-spec driver is at level 7.
 
I'm at lvl 17 in A-Spec, 2 in B-Spec. Gonna stick to B-Spec for a while.
 
19 but I've only got the first license I'm going to start those tonight maybe.
 
Level 9 with licenses B, A, and IC all gold and working on golding IB-3 at the moment.
 
16 A-Spec and 4 B-Spec right now.
But I only completed the Beginner A-Spec events, didn't even touch the others yet ...this game just kills my time :D

Now that I got all licenses on gold and most of the special events done, I finally can enjoy the racing itself :)
 
16 A-spec 21 B-spec :P
 
Hit 18 last night. Would be higher but I took the time to gold all licenses, and been playin with photomode. Trying to get 20 tonight.
 
A-Spec 25 (really wanted to reveal the endurance races last night, at the expense of my sleep.)
B-Spec 11
 
Advancing at snails pace: Level 5. I can only play for a couple hours max each day... :(
 
A-spec 23
B-spec 21 but hopefully 22 within the hour
 
Back