What level is everyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 380 comments
  • 22,815 views
16 on A-Spec and 3 on B-Spec. B-Spec Bob is bloody awful and seems more interested in watching piegeons than driving.
 
Aspec - 25
Bspec - 17

Bob is actually getting good, not taking every corner like my grandma any more...
 
A-Spec 19, closer to 20.

B-Spec is level 2 :lol:

By the way, My B-Spec driver has the coolest name, his names K.Bohm. :D

Also (sorry for the off topic) he's a pretty good driver too. Give him a decent car and he's as cool as a cucumber yet focused and alert. Big improvement over GT4's B-Spec.

Back on topic. :)
 
A 21
B ...4

I hope Tarantino brings out a new film called 'KILL BOB'
 
A spec is lvl, 11 Haven`t touched B-spec as yet.
 
15 A spec - It turns out I am not a very good driver which is disappointing.
2 B spec - My guy is nearly 100% suck at this point. Don't really see why you can't fast forward like you could in GT4. With that in mind, why can't you sim the entire race instantly?
 
21, almost 22 A-Spec
B-spec...2, dont have the time for his SLOWWWW driving
 
A-Spec: 16, halfway to 17

B-Spec: 0, halfway to 1
 
A spec 18, B spec 4 and 10.
 
a 15
b 1

I cant be bothered with bspec. Most boring thing ive spent time on in years.
 
I got to 20 and a half a few minutes ago. The easy way is getting the challenges in gold or silver. Licenses? Not worth the effort... By the way, where did the endurance races go?

...oh... b spec: 0
 
Recently just turned A-Spec level 15 & B-Spec level 1. :sly:
 
A-spec almost 16...a few more licenses will surely bump it up from 15.
B-Spec halfway through 0. Just had one race with B-Spec Bob, and decided that I wanted to play instead of watching.
 
I am at level 20, waaaay to much time spent on this game :)
 
Level 12 and have been at that level since last wednesday.
 
17 a spec
23 b spec

i like b spec since i dont have much time to play myself, helping around the house.
 
20 A spec
11 B Spec

Would love more time for both!
 
Back