What livery will you create/remake in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter AJFast12
  • 71 comments
United States
United States
AJFast12
Since the Livery Editor will make its debut in GT Sport, there will be a handful of artistic players who will create some amazing liveries on the cars.

My livery will be a little basic as i will try to recreate Tony Stewart's #20 Home Depot livery and put it on the Mclaren 650s GT3.
kdv0cm.png

Heck, one of my friends, who dont even play racing games, will buy this game because she is a racing fan and is tired of drawing fan arts and paintings. She wants to recreate this livery for the BMW Z4 GT3.
dvfswg.png

So what'll you guys create with the livery editor?

Like a sense of déjà-vu, oh yep same thread with the track maker! I want to be optimistic and eager to see so many iconic liveries but I keep my expectations low after the track maker joke.

Here's some of the stuff I want to recreate:
On Toyota FT1 Gr.3

Castrol
08130031.jpg

Because it was like the ultimate car in GT1 for me :D

On the Toyota TS030

'98 TS020
98_03.jpg

Or '99 at Le man's or Fuji
Screenshot_2017-06-27-19-40-36.png

For the BMW M6 GT3, what @RetroJohan said or the BMW M1 Procar

BMW%2BM1%2BProcar%2BWallpaper%2B04.jpg

I will try to replicate the 1999 BTCC winning Nissan Primera, and try to put it on the Nissan GT-R

View attachment 656735
View attachment 656736
View attachment 656737
YES!

Don't forget the Renault and the Mondeo too ;)

-----
Also @AJFast12 tell your friend to do the one's below as well...:lol: I want both of them just for the lolz:

94632ccd7f0aba14f009768ebc43bd98.jpg

I don't care if she likes it or not.
-------
Speaking of Mclaren, I would also liked to see this one too

dcbf5649.jpg

For the Mitsubishi Gr.3 or Gr.4, I would like to see this GTO's Puma livery:

Mitsubishi-GTO-N1-Puma-05.jpg

And for the Dodge Viper Gr.3, I want to see it in this good o' Oreca Team Livery:

LM99.53.q.Viper.Oreca.jpg

There's much more but I better not fill the page with my images.

First (on the new GT3 of course <3 ):
1.jpg

Then I've always wanted to put this on an NSX, just for laughs:
2006_Ford_GT_Gulf%20Racing%20Livery%20Special%20Edition_Front.jpg

Even if we had just something like what used to be in Call Of Duty with various shapes and manipulation techniques, I'd be happy.

Jerome

Last edited:
Aside from whichever real-life livery nobody else has done (assuming those can be shared, of course), chances are I'm going to spend way too much time making Ravenwest (or other Grid or even just from games in general) liveries, with the Gr. 4 Viper and Vantage GT3 being top of the list for that treatment.

in my experience the best thing with liveries will be the original designs that good creators will produce.
replicas are not bad of course too. but the amazeballs will come from the former thing, not the latter.

Question: will you be able to create a completely custom livery, or only you will be able to add a combination of existing stickers?
Nobody knows yet but my guess is that a lot of people in this thread are going to be awfully disappointed.
MMX
That's what I worry about. If PD half-asses it like they did the track editor, it'll be a major bummer.
https://www.gtplanet.net/more-details-on-gt-sports-livery-editor-photo-scapes-customization-options/
When asked about the level of control players will have in the livery editor, Kazunori Yamauchi had this to say:
Kazunori Yamauchi
“There will be two steps in that, where the first step is really a system by which you can take stickers from a sticker library, and project them onto the cars, and then the next step beyond that is being able to design those stickers yourself. So it’ll consist of those two separate tools.”

Guess it will all really depend on how the custom sticker tool works.

Latest Posts

Back