What magazines do you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 101 comments
  • 2,892 views
EGM, PSM, Gamepro, and 1 issue of Gamefan. That mag was the best. Sad it is no longer in production.:(
 
I read,
Circle Track
Speedway Illustrated
Canr&Driver
Sportscar

and we should get more cause im a SCCA driver.
 
O.P.M
E.G.M
C.G.W
P.C. Gaming World
Revolution
 
The only magazine I still subscribe to is Motor Trend

I subscribed to Gamepro until it expired this year, just didn't feel like dishing out 20 bucks a year anymore for it.
 
Used to buy.
Topgear, car, Redline and fast ford.
Redline was a bit ricey, but it had some good articles on how stuff worked.

I bought Kerrang magazine a few weeks ago because it had a cd on it. I haven't bought a magazines regularly for a while.
 
Hey, is buying the magazine every month from a newstand really cheaper than a yearly subscription? Cause they would have to cost like $1.50, I believe..

I get:
Car and Driver
Auto Week
Road & Track
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Grassroots Motorsports. The BEST car magazine ever. Period.
Absolutely. 👍

Hey JOSH, how do you like Autoweek? I freequent the website, but I'm not totally sold on subscribing. Too bad they don't offer a free issue like most magazines.
 
There's 3 for me....they are: Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Road & Track:rolleyes: :D
 
Don't listen to M5 Power, PunkRock, he's bull****ing, EVO kicks cars ass!

I mean, did you see the article where Meaden got his 7 Blade sound recorded for Gran Turismo 4
HAS CAR GOT THAT?

HUH?

HAS IT?

GO ON?
 
Originally posted by Party for GT4
Don't listen to M5 Power, PunkRock, he's bull****ing, EVO kicks cars ass!

I mean, did you see the article where Meaden got his 7 Blade sound recorded for Gran Turismo 4
HAS CAR GOT THAT?

HUH?

HAS IT?

GO ON?

Um, does it want that? :confused:

'Car' is put together in a more superior fashion, and its writing is a lot better - I'd venture that's not just my opinion, either.
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
Hey JOSH, how do you like Autoweek? I freequent the website, but I'm not totally sold on subscribing. Too bad they don't offer a free issue like most magazines.


I don't pay for it so that's about the only reason I get it. If I had to spend my own money I sure as hell would not get Autoweek. I hardly ever even read it... I just look at the pictures and toss it aside.

I have 3 new magazine subscriptions now. They're all flying magazines.
 
psm, newtype, sports compact car,vwtrends:D
and the most acclaimed of all

american heritage...what?!?!?!

the voice said eat the microphone
 

Attachments

  • eatmicrophone.gif
    eatmicrophone.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 51
I don't buy magazines anymore; however, I do read them here and there when in a waiting room.

No magazine seems to capture my attention anymore to warrant a yearly subscription. I'd rather read books than keep up with the latest thing and see advertisements.
 
Actually, Mr. Holland subscribes to a lot more magazines, but he just can't menion them here. ;)

SCC is the only mag I get.
 
I'm the first person here that subscribes to Guitar One? That's my favorite mag. If any of you play, I'd suggest getting it. It's only $20/year and has great articles and songs, riffs, etc. for the beginner or even advanced player. And I get EGM too.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Actually, Mr. Holland subscribes to a lot more magazines, but he just can't menion them here. ;)

SCC is the only mag I get.


Ssssttt!

That wasn't part of the deal, Rob. The deal was that you wouldn't mention it to anyone and i would ship the magazines to you when i finished them.


Now, you can kiss your free dutch magazines goodbye!
 
I have subscriptions to PC Magazine and Car and Driver at the moment. I used to have one with PC Gaming or something like that, but then they started using terminology I didn't understand, and they made me feel stupid. I cancelled, then stole their women and their herds.
My Popular Mechanics subscription just ran out. I'm not going to bother renewing it.
 
I buy:
1. F1 Racing
2. High Performance Imports
3. Speed
4. PSW
and on occasion "Motor"
 
Hmmph. I've recently subscribed to NZ Performance Car, but it's monthly and god only knows when I'll get the first one... :irked:
 
Hey, you guys know for the magazine "Car" Is it's full name just "car" or is it "European Car"? I can't seem to find just Car anywhere.
 
Back