What magazines do you buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 101 comments
  • 2,892 views
Well let's see, I have a subsription to the following:
1.)Tips&Tricks
2.)Hemmings Motor News
3.)Car&Driver
4.)Lego Magazine
Aside from those I occasionaly buy any Auto Trader, or Old Car trader I can find, Mopar Mags, sometimes a Mustang Monthly, or just interesting car reading material.
 
I subscribe to Game Informer, Automobile, and PC World.
 
i buy-
Speed
Wheels
High Performance Imports
Hot4s

Yesterday i worked out that i have over $280AUS worth of magazines on my book case alone, not inlcuding two huge cases under my bed! Hey, bollocks, see the latest issue of speed? the one with the black soarer?
 
I've always thought of Automobile as one of the weaker car magazines.
 
I buy...

-car and driver
-pc gamer
-import tuner
-High Performance Import
 
Not many.

-PC Gamer
-PhotoshopUser
-National Geographic
-Consumer Reports
 
Hardly any anymore.

I was a bona fide magazine junkie at one time. My room was full of 'em. Now I can't stand to read most of 'em. I began to realize how bad the writing is (many "men's" magazines, and especially video game rags). As for reviews - the longer I live, the more convinced I become that reviewers are self-important and/or paid off ninnies whose opinion matters little more than the ravings of a madman.

But that's just my opinion, so you can ignore it... :lol:
 
I buy:
Car&Driver
Motor Trend
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords
and some nintendo magazines every once in a while.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
I've always thought of Automobile as one of the weaker car magazines.


:lol: Yeah. I don't really like but hey, it's not costing me anything so why not?
 
Originally posted by risingson77
Hardly any anymore.

I was a bona fide magazine junkie at one time. My room was full of 'em. Now I can't stand to read most of 'em. I began to realize how bad the writing is (many "men's" magazines, and especially video game rags). As for reviews - the longer I live, the more convinced I become that reviewers are self-important and/or paid off ninnies whose opinion matters little more than the ravings of a madman.

But that's just my opinion, so you can ignore it... :lol:
Thanks, risingson77...I don't feel like the Unabomber anymore.
 
Back