What NEW car are you most exited about in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 113 comments
  • 6,877 views
Messages
3,918
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Messages
Chameleon9000
There is probably a similar post out there alredy, but hey, what NEW car are you most exited in GT6? Personally, I would say the Pagani Huarya! And im getting the anniversary edition! Love the colours!
 
SHELBY DAYTONA! yeah
...and the music from the exhaust pipes...
 
From the cars that have been revealed so far probably Ferrari Dino. Super sexy body and with some tuning it could be a giant killer!
 
From what's been revealed so far;

Shelby GT500
Quattro Rally Car
Huayra
SRT Viper
 
I'm looking forward to drive the AUDI R18
 
Pretty excited about the Huayra. I'll take a blue one :D

tumblr_mobw79hDOt1qg2ho1o1_500.jpg
 
I'm most looking forward to driving the Fisker Karma and Tesla Model S.
 
I'm MOST exited about the SLS AMG GT3 as my favourite team are Erebus Motorsport.

I almost had to do a rethink when PD revealed the Shelby Daytona and Mustang GT500.
 
Alpine and Stratos as premium versions
 
I'm getting my hands on a Ford GT40 ASAP.
 
The Audi Quattro S1. I am also very happy about the Alpine A110 the Countach and the Lancia Stratos.
 
There are some fantastic new additions to the GT roster but I am most excited about the Audi R18 TDI '11. It is run close by the Renault Megane Trophy which looks like great fun.
 
There is probably a similar post out there alredy, but hey, what NEW car are you most exited in GT6? Personally, I would say the Pagani Huarya! And im getting the anniversary edition! Love the colours!

Toyota Prius. If there's no engine sound, they can't screw it up...trolololo

Probably the X-Bow, to be honest. Hoping it feels like a go-kart.
 
There are some fantastic new additions to the GT roster but I am most excited about the Audi R18 TDI '11. It is run close by the Renault Megane Trophy which looks like great fun.

With you on that one Audi R18 TDI '11 :bowdown::gtpflag: and the srt viper :)
 
SLS GT3 is my main favourite new car.
 
I've always wanted to see the 507 in a game,the car that nearly broke BMW.:sly: also looking forward to the Ford GT40 and Audi S1.
 
The Ford GT40! :)


&

Shelby Cobra Daytona
 
The Shelby Cobra Daytona and Ford GT40 road car, I've been waiting for some missing GT2 cars to return.

Actually, on that subject, since my most wanted cars back are the Vectors and Venturi's, and both companies hardly exist anymore (Venturi disappeared, then returned and have made a limited production electric Roadster called Fetish, and Vector have only just re-emerged, now called Vector Motors and are planning the WX8), would it be tricky to get the Licence for them, or would it be as simple as any other?
 
The ones we don´t know that they even exist in the game and the upcoming Concept Vision cars.
I love concepts.
 
Audi R18. And the whole GT3 new cars (Z4,SLS and GT-R).
 
Shelby daytona and the renault megane trophy
 
LCC Rocket and the Deltawing.
 
Mercedes E63 AMG AWD S-Model
Mercedes E63 AMG AWD S-Wagon
Mercedes A45 AMG
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3

No prizes to guess which is my favourite.. :sly:
 
Like with GT5, I'm most excited about the premium diesel-powered Audi Le Mans racer, in this case the R18 TDi. However, I don't have high hopes because the Audi R10 TDi in GT5 was the biggest disappointment a videogame has ever given me 👎.

Pretty please PD, make it right this time.
 
Back