What NEW car are you most exited about in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 113 comments
  • 6,884 views
Surprised nobody has said this yet, but I'm excited for the Focus ST.
 
KM964
Surprised nobody has said this yet, but I'm excited for the Focus ST.

I reckon it will be handy to drive around at Matterhorn and not to mention that it's a sweet looking car :)
 
My cars:
Audi R18
Ford Focus ST
Ford Mustang GT500
Tesla model S
KTM X-Bow
And some others.
 
Audi S1 Rally Car
Premium Countach
Premium Alpine A110
Premium Stratos
Premium Europa
BMW Z8
BMW 507
Ferrari Dino
 
Last edited:
SRT Viper
 
The P1 isn't confirmed, but the 22B will be returning as a "not-Standard"... :sly:

Also, let's be careful of wishlistifying here, guys!

22B as a premium, I got to have it. Body kit, rims, and livery. Drool....
 
To be honest I'm not massively excited about any one of the new cars really, none of them really make me all giddy at the prospect of getting to drive them in GT6. I'm more generally excited for the majority of them.

Probably easier for me to choose a few that I'm least interested in to be honest. And of all the cars I've seen, which probably isn't the whole list, I'm really not interested in the Audi R18 (or any LMP cars), the Delta Wing and the Pagani Oohoora all that much.
 
The 1st car I'll drive in arcade as soon as I get the game, before going to GT mode, will be the light car company rocket and x-bow. They're just so different. I've heard the LCC is impossible to drive but I'm doing it anyway
 
Shelby Daytona and the FIA GT cars.

So hard to choose between them. I think the SLS is my favourite... but then I'm always like... damn dat R8 :o
 
audi-r18-le-mans-24-hour-00-570x501.jpg


That. But, I can't wait to try all of the race cars. The Detlawing would be a close second.
 
To be honest I'm not massively excited about any one of the new cars really, none of them really make me all giddy at the prospect of getting to drive them in GT6. I'm more generally excited for the majority of them.

I feel the same way.
 
I'd have to say the DeltaWing, as it will allow me to create a very awesome, challenging and unique racing experience like no other.


  1. Nissan DeltaWing
    Daytona Cobra Coupe
    Audi R18
    Audi Quattro S2
    LCC Rocket
 
If the la Ferrari gets confirmed then that will do it for me if not it might be that Trd brz ..
 
Eh... If I had to choose only one, the Huayra.

Also very excited to try out the R18, Dino, S1 and GT40.
 
If this new SRT Viper is better than the ACR 08, then yeah, Id love to try it out first.
 
Only one I care so far is the SRT Viper... the rest are pretty meh for me at least...
 
The Focus ST, as I was looking into one for my first new car, and I might as well learn to drive it early.
 
There should be an Evoque in the next game already.
 
Looking forward to driving too many new cars to list...I just hope they measure up on the PP scale enough to be competitive or it'll be one ride and done for most of them:ouch:
 
Looking forward to driving too many new cars to list...I just hope they measure up on the PP scale enough to be competitive or it'll be one ride and done for most of them:ouch:

This what I care about the most. I hope that online won't look like GT5 plus a couple different cars on the grid.
 
Looking forward to driving too many new cars to list...I just hope they measure up on the PP scale enough to be competitive or it'll be one ride and done for most of them:ouch:

This. Sick of how many cars get left behind because others are just better and people HAVE to win online.

Only reason i'm complaining is I want to be able to have quick online races without the commitment of sitting and waiting for friends to get organized on odd days.

It's either NSX or M3 to win online now :/
 
This. Sick of how many cars get left behind because others are just better and people HAVE to win online.

Only reason i'm complaining is I want to be able to have quick online races without the commitment of sitting and waiting for friends to get organized on odd days.

It's either NSX or M3 to win online now :/

Totally agree. It is why I started the performance cap series. You get to run all sorts of cars that you would never normally use.

I am looking forward to the rocket and the focus. With the focus it mainly to see how it compares to real life.
 
1971 Camaro 'Mary Pozzi', been wanting to drive that since it won sema, and the shelby gt500.. mostly all of the 2012/2013 model american cars.
 
Back