What new motorsport race tracks and citys would you like to see in GT5!!

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 179 comments
MaverickOZ
AUSSIE GREATS!
--------------------

1. Bathurst
2. Phillip Island
3. Adelaide

some of these australian tracks would be great and im suprised they havent been in before bathurst is well known around the world! bt as i said somewhere else if we get these tracks you gotta have more holdens/fords to choose from! especially the older ones!

I agree GT5 needs Bathurst badly but the other two Im not worried about.

Spa and Zolder those are the only tracks I really want to see in GT5 (both Belgian tracks ;) ) other then those I'd like to see all the tracks from the FIA GT in the game too.

I want the original long Spa track.
I had it in Grand Prix legends & it was my favorite.
It was long & easier to learn than the Nuremburg ring.

G.T
You could move the thread yourself, but it was done anyway. :)
How can I i don't have right like that on this forum. Or do you know a little secert mate.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
How can I i don't have right like that on this forum. Or do you know a little secert mate.

I believe normal members that have been a member for more than 90 days have the ability to move their own threads. Premium members get the extra privileges of locking and then unlocking their own threads.

The reason I could not see it is because i had GTP lite skin selected. Glad i can see it now mate.

Lets get back on route with this topic, plus glad this is the oringal version topic of race tracks or City tracks. People want to see in GT4.

Shame Blakar did not see this before he posted his later date version up mates.

I just though of that.. but i'd really like to have the small yet technically challenging (for testes mosly) TopGear(BBC)'s test track... :D

Silverstone! :D
Maybe the looooong Nurburgring (the Nordeschleif and the GP circuit put together).
Spa Francorchamps
All the BTCC circuits
Don't think they've been mentioned yet :embarrassed: The Goodwood circuits.
the proper approach to Mulsannes on the un-chicanes 'Sarthe
The Manx TT Course
Bathurst
That Canadian street circuit from Toca World Touring Cars (can't remember the city)

I'm sure I can think of more. :)

Why didn't GT4have any british tracks or cities even though it had many british cars I WANT LONDON. DONINGTON PARK, SILVERSTONE, BIRMINGHAM.......ARIGATTO, POLYPHONY!!!!

:mad: :banghead: :ouch: :yuck:

-The Steilstrecke -The bit of Nurburgring with Karuselle-Steilstrecke.A short loop that can be closed and segregated from the rest of the N. Spells Steep hill, and its really heavy on breaks.Used during driver classes 👍

-I want Spa too-The regular one :dopey: -wet and dry at the same time

-Monaco wet!

Two rallystages 💡

-Col de turini (Rally Monte Carlo-ice, tarmac, snow).

-Ouninpohja (Rally Thousand lakes) The one with the huge jump.

And.. what about the old and very dangerous Brno in Tschec republic, I
believe it was "up there" with the other european classics!
..The superlong Rio de Janeiro Formula One track(7-8km)
..Le Castellet 70 style (Public roads)

I would like to see Bristol, Detroit, and full Pikes Peak.

I would really like to see good spots for free runs, though. Like, areas with deep snow.. I don't know, more off road, but at least as much as they had in GT4.

Every sunday, i see the touring car championships on speed channel and most of the time, its at the mid ohio raceway. Everyone says its a good track and very scenic. i'd like to check it out in gt5

Resurrecting an old thread...and I know many of these have already been mentioned, but here's my...

Circuits I'd love to see in GT5:

North America
Sebring (my home track)
Road America
Watkins Glen
Virginia International Raceway
Road Atlanta
Mosport Park
Mont-Tremblant
Daytona infield road course

South America
Interlagos
Buenos Aires

Europe
Le Mans (yes, I know LM is in GT4, but I want the OLD Le Mans, with no Dunlop Chicane; the straight run down to the Esses, the old Mulsanne hump - no jokes, please - the signalling area after Mulsanne Corner and the old run through Maison Blanche)
Spa-Francorchamps (the old 9 mile road circuit - the REAL Spa)
Silverstone
Donington Park or Brands Hatch
Monza (with the banking)
Targa Florio course (44 miles of Sicilian roads)
Osterreichring (pre-A-1 Ring)

Asia/Australia
Bathurst
Adelaide street circuit
Sepang
Macao street circuit
Okayama/TI Circuit
Sugo
Autopolis

Africa
Kyalami (the old Kyalami Circuit)

I know I won't see any of these in GT5, but a guy can dream, right?

asia: autopolis, sugo, sepang, ebisu, mine. I also think that it would be cool if they had two or more of the famous togues too

usa: all of the tracks at willow springs (except for the ovals) road atlanta, and some toehr ones I cant get off the top of my head

I'd like to see Nardo, form italy, instead of the test course... it's a 7-mile oval thatd be neat!
I'd also like to see some kind of American oval track... like Charlotte...

Hehe, Reeeaaallly old thread! started more than a year ago!
Anywho, I would like to add the new Turkish track, Silverstone, Bathurst, Spa, Macao, Sebring, road america, Monza, Imola, Long beach, Phillips Island, Donington, Brands Hatch, Hockenheim -both old and new, Zandvoort, Anderstorp, Catalunya, Kyalami, Eurospeedway, Bahrain, Interlagos, Nürburgring Südschleife, Magny Course etc, etc, I can´t get enough of the real world circuits!! The more the merrier!

London street circuit. I just watched an ep of 5th Gear, it would be so cool if they include a London street circuit in GT5.

That reminds me of the show I saw today, where they tested the Ascari KZ-1 at Klaus Zwaart's private test track/resort. Now there's a car and a circuit that should be in GT5.

for a rally race, they should do a new england town just after a snow storm. We had a blizzard here recently and all my buddies with Scubies and Evos are out havin a blast while I'm adjusting the temp in my garage to keep my babies warm for the winter. Of course I got my secret weapon, 91 Bronco with a 351 clevee and twin dana pozi-axles with 3.55's up front an back, fun fun fun! A few sections in town that are abit hairy, but if the right roads where taken, this place would make a decent ralley course. We got some roads that look like raly courses anyhow, even without the snow!
I owuld also like to see some off-roading 4x4 trails if trucks and suvs are to be included. Maby a hill-climb. I know that's abit redneck but hey it's a motorsport and it's not easy as it sounds. It takes power, weight, and driver ability to make it up that monster.
I would also like to see a few more fantasy tracks with high banks so that the whole race is high speed even though it's not an oval. No complately lateral turns.
And let us go reverse on the real courses to!
the ring or laguna seca backwards would be fun, and PD could add it to the track count to boost it up.

what about a part from the dakar course? And then offcourse also some of those dakar cars like the mitsu pajero or bowler wildcat or the VW touareg.

Rome Night would be very cool, and I think it would look really nice too. But here are some of my pics for tracks in GT5:

> AVUS -- Germany (the old Gran Prix Track)
> THE NURBURGRING -- I know its in there already, but with the new part intact..or the old version with the 2 straights right next to each other.
> SPA-FRANKCOCHAMPS -- The old and new track would be nice, with changing weather too!!
> SOLITUDE -- This is an old track in Germany Here's how it looks like
> BRANDS HATCH -- The Indy version and the long one.
> SILVERSTONE -- With the left sweep before the bridge corner...before they added the chicane.
> LONG BEACH -- How about 3 different variations of it, its had several types so there's lots to choose from i would assume.
> REIMS -- would be cool to race here with some GT Cars and even GP cars as well.

There are alot more, but these are some that I really hope make it in the game, but i doubt they will ever be seen in a GT Game. you never know though...so :)

Lime rock in coneccticut would be a magical venue but somehow I just doubt its going to happen..... Second choice would have to be Indianapolis. The oval and in-field road course. :dopey:

Back