What other game(s) do you play besides GT 6?

• Thread starter pudgiecat
  • 242 comments
Popped it in last night for just a quick look-see and after 10 minutes I'm thinking "I did not see that coming". I'll definitely play some more tonight.

Those "didn't see that coming events"...happen at various times and some are quite interesting.....it has a nice emotional edge just like some of the scenes in Mass Effect 3...about to do try and shave time in the seasonals and then back to the tale of Joel and Ellie...

Well, here's the list of PS3 games I own, lol.

PS3 (Disc Based):
Aliens vs. Predator
Armored Core V
Armored Core: For Answer
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Origins
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Days of Thunder: NASCAR Edition
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout 3
Gran Turismo 5 (Collector's Edition)
Gran Turismo 6 (15th Anniversary Edition)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Heavy Rain
High Velocity Bowling
L.A. Noire
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Need for Speed: Shift
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Portal 2
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
SoulCalibur IV
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Start the Party
Stuntman: Ignition
Tekken 6
The Incredible Hulk
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Game of The Year Edition)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Vanquish
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition)

PS3 (PSN Download):
Back to the Future: Episode 1
Burnout Paradise
DC Universe Online
inFamous
Jetpack Joyride
Just Cause 2
Little Big Planet
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection
Pinballistik
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Tekken Revolution
The Unfinished Swan
The Walking Dead: S01E01

Last edited:
OoO. He's rich. Ban him for owning too many games. :lol:

Anyway, other than GT6, which I've been playing non-stop for quite a while, other games that I usually play are: COD: Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Ghost, MW3, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Shift 2, Dirt 2, ModNation Racers, Final Fanasty XIII, Doom and Jetpack Joyride. :D

OoO. He's rich. Ban him for owning too many games. :lol:

Anyway, other than GT6, which I've been playing non-stop for quite a while, other games that I usually play are: COD: Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Ghost, MW3, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Shift 2, Dirt 2, ModNation Racers, Final Fanasty XIII, Doom and Jetpack Joyride. :D

Hardly. I rarely buy games upon release. Most of my games are either previously-owned, greatest hits or clearance items. I loath to pay more than 20$ for a game.

Spiderman_Geek.....nice list...I see that you enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series.....besides the GT series, it's my most played game series ( setting game completion times for my students to beat is a blast)

Love MGS, but I don't play it as much as I used to.

Hardly. I rarely buy games upon release. Most of my games are either previously-owned, greatest hits or clearance items. I loath to pay more than 20$ for a game.

......unfortunately, I tend to buy most of my 20 games new, and tend to do the pre- release thing.....except for Skyrim which I bought used......

The Last Of Us
Hitman Absolution
Deus Ex : Human Revolution
God Of War Ascension
I'm thinking of getting NFS Rivals on PS3. Does anyone have any impressions about this particular version?

The Last Of Us
Hitman Absolution

Hitman Absolution is right up there with Metal Gear Solid 4 in the way you can work your way through the game and decide on who dies or if you are just going to silently move through....... Agent 47 and Solid Snake should be in a game together....that would be interesting ......

Recently, I beat a couple of games on Xbox 360 that I never got the chance to beat before – Halo 3 & Gears of War 1. I’ve also been playing Forza 4, since I found a super cheap Microsoft Wireless Wheel on Craigslist. Haven’t had much luck finding a Logitech GT wheel for GT6 yet. L

For PS3, I’ve been playing some Grid 2 since it became available on PS Plus, and I can’t decide if I want to start DmC or Bioshock Infinite, since those just became free as well. Last of Us is a great game, I beat that game back around when the GT6 Nissan Academy Demo was out. I remember feeling really bummed after I beat it, like after you see a really good movie that you wish would never end.
How do you feel when you play Grid2 alongside with GT6? I just found Grid2 is kind of weird because in any corner your car's rear end just slightly loose its control, in any corner.....Kind of turned me off when I played the first several parts of it...

Not into FPS so it's just driving games (Burnout Paradise & Ferrari Challenge) and some platformers (Ratchet & Clank & Rayman). Plus GTA V and a few PSN titles. Mostly just GT with my DF Pro wheel.

How do you feel when you play Grid2 alongside with GT6? I just found Grid2 is kind of weird because in any corner your car's rear end just slightly loose its control, in any corner.....Kind of turned me off when I played the first several parts of it...
I agree, the cars in GRID 2 are so drifty that it makes the game feels unrealistic. :ouch:

i travel for work and my internet here is not fast enough at nights and weekends to play gt6 online.
so ive reverted to my favorite single players since battlefield 4 and gt6 are out of the question

fallout 3 (disc)
fallout new vagas (disc w dlc)
tiger woods pga 13/masters (disc)

farcry 3 (dwnld) 2nd playthrough
batman AA (dwnld)
batman AC (downld)
burnout paradise city
recently played some litlle big planet its been dwnld on my system for 2 years for when my nieces and nephews come visit

WipeOut HD which I've started playing again after a long break, Motorstorm (Pacific Rift/Apocalypse/RC) which I find fun to have a more relaxing race on, and Battlefield 4 when my friends request that I go on Xbox.

I feel that playing WipeOut HD actually helped me a bit when it came to the X2010 challenge on GT5 back when I only had a DS3 as I adapted to the speed quicker.

Bought ps3 just for gt6, got gt5 free and that was about a month before , now I have gtav gt5 and 6 , I finished gta5 now I just play gt6, only fun thing to me.

In the past I just used to play GT4 on my computer via emulator and that has always worked great

Latest Posts

Back