What percent are you so far in GT4 American?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 311 comments
  • 20,645 views
52.8% Complete
Missions 1-33
All Japan single makes
All American single makes (except Saleen and Shelby, saving money for other things)
All American Events
All Japanese Events (except lightweight)
All Beginner
All Professional
837 days (13 days IRL)
16,800 pts. A-Spec +/- 100
7,000 pts. B-Spec +/- 250
S-License

I have no way to confirm these stats

Just acquired Audi R8 (finally)
 
Decided to make a little completion rush yesterday!

68.7%
A-spec: 7250
B-Spec:6515
garage: 120
 
Here are some of my stats
sig.gif
 
Whats up with everyone so worried about the 4 black race cars(guess everyone's into trends)? I just have the R92CP, I needed a car like that and it won its replacement the Minolta 88CV, 2371 miles and counting.

Over 200 cars and adding, i have around 1million credits again untill i buy some more cars to play with. I'm at 53.x right now.
 
Impressive numbers. I'm still only around 4%. I haven't delved very deep into the game. I'm still concentrating on getting all the used cars I want, first.
 
30.6% right now estimated #'s -25 cars- aspec 55xx- bspec 66xx- day 540- $11,9xx,xxx
 
Eh, 39%, 91 cars, most prominently my R92CP and the Buick Special. (see sig) I cannot yet find a way to beat the 24h de la Sarthe, :irked:

24h Nur.
1000km Fuji
SS 150 miles
4h Nur
300km @ Tokyo

Edit: Oh, Tsukaba 9h. Duh. :banghead:

I think there may be one more, but I forget :lol:.
 
Jetboys427
I cannot yet find a way to beat the 24h de la Sarthe, :irked:


R8 with a Stage 4, oil changed, tuned, Hardest tires on the rear, 1 softer on the front, and roughly 2000 B-Spec points for ehn you're not running. Keep B-Spec on 4 with over take on.
 
Dude! Thanks, but will a R92CP hold them off, with said performance upgrades? I'm kinda low on dough.
 
32.5% done!
A-spec skill - 6464
B-spec skill - 2689
Days - 504
51 cars
Credits - 6,000,000 (saving for black used beasts 👍 !!)
 
Percent Complete: 17.9%
Day: 249
Win Ratio: 93% (133/143) ***(Mostly stock cars, otherwise mild tuning [nothing more ECU, intercooler, SR exhausts, SR flywheel, stage 1 reduction, etc.] and only once did I use a race car (RX8 LM))
Garage: 53 cars
Golds: 33
Silver: 31
Bronze: 0
***(Warning: I have not done the S Licences yet)***
A-Spec Points: 7524
B-Spec Points: 0
Missions: 1-10
 
62.3%
10105 aspec
4983 bspec
day 821
80% win ratio
115 cars

f1 has 12,500.5 miles

every driving mission but nurb
 
sorry guys, I messed up on the before.... so here it is :
70.9%
A-spec: 5278
B-spec: 6538
Days: 1059
garage:123
 
Update: 12 cars in 105 days. Everything else is still the same.
 
I have
55.2%
well over 600 days
2,600,000 cr
a-spac = 6000 + (forget=lazy to turn on my ps2)
b-spac = something... I just learn to use B-spac 2 days ago when I started to play endurance... those races killing me .... HEHEHEHE
88 cars
 
26.2%
431 days
7948 a spec points
204 b-spec(i hate it but will get to it soon, for endurance races)
66 cars
 
Completed: 3.9%

Game days: 355

A-spec points: 5750
B-spec points: 0

A-spec mileage: 11miles
B-spec mileage: 0

Garage: 15 (and didn't pay for a single one :D )

Cash: $135,212

Bronze: 0
Silver: 15
Gold: 65

I'm in no hurry to blast through this game. I'm enjoying every minute, even if it's just the license tests. :)
 
update:39% complete.
Don't have my stats handy but I have been grabbing all the old cars that come up in the used area.I do know that I have 1.9 mil. :) 👍
 
This is as of March 6th. I am past 25% now, because I have the Enduro races open. Probably around 26.5% at the moment. I will update this tomorrow.

DAY - 375

% complete - 24.6%

A-spec points - 4174

Win Ratio: 136/170 = 80.0%

licenses - A,B,IB,IA
gold - 0
silver - 14
bronze - 56

A-spec mileage - 876
B-spec mileage - 85

total number of trophies - 153

total number of prize cars - 34

total prize credits - 1,005,900

number of cars owned - 47

drivers profile
B-spec skill - 2761
machine skill - 34
course skill - 28
battle skill - 26
 
Ha-HAH!

Mission.

I used to live there.


305 days. 25 cars..... 4.9%
 
Actually, I almost drowned in my hot tub.

Trying to hold my breath underwater.

Passed out and woke up on the deck. Mom freaking out and everything.

This was when I was like 5 or 6.

Lived there for about 2 years. Moved to Victoria, then to Sooke (about 30 minutes away from Vic).

Now I have somehow made my way to the a--hole of the planet, formally known as Kamloops.
 
Kamloops is pretty bad. lol

Although, it's better than Williams Lake.

I would love to most the Vancouver Isle, I love it over there.
 
21%
Day 378
4000+ a-spec points
25 b-spec miles
Am trying to get 100% with less than 100 b-spec miles !!!!!
 
76%

17892 A-spec points

3120 B-spec skill level

1332 days

It was spring break and I had nothing better to do with my time but drink and play video games. What memories. By the way, it really pisses me off that you don't get a prize car for 75% completion.
 
Back