Ranman20 Messages 2,503 Prince George's Messages Team-Piggysmalls Feb 22, 2013 #1 Its a good thing and interesting thing. Is the corvette z06(c2) race car always 733k. I see it right now for 733,234cr. I'm so happy, but did the update alternate the prices for cars?
Its a good thing and interesting thing. Is the corvette z06(c2) race car always 733k. I see it right now for 733,234cr. I'm so happy, but did the update alternate the prices for cars?
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Feb 22, 2013 #2 Seem right, it's always been tradable and under the 1,000,000 cap.👍
Ranman20 Messages 2,503 Prince George's Messages Team-Piggysmalls Feb 22, 2013 #3 playnthru Seem right, it's always been tradable and under the 1,000,000 cap.👍 Click to expand... I swore one time I saw it for 19m.
playnthru Seem right, it's always been tradable and under the 1,000,000 cap.👍 Click to expand... I swore one time I saw it for 19m.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Feb 22, 2013 #4 Yes, it's definitely always been below 1million credits. 👍 I bought one myself (I could've sworn I paid 750,000cr for it though)...
Yes, it's definitely always been below 1million credits. 👍 I bought one myself (I could've sworn I paid 750,000cr for it though)...
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Feb 22, 2013 #5 Price changes with mileage. More mileage = Lower price. If you got one with zero miles, that's the highest price.
Price changes with mileage. More mileage = Lower price. If you got one with zero miles, that's the highest price.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Feb 22, 2013 #6 Johnnypenso Price changes with mileage. More mileage = Lower price. If you got one with zero miles, that's the highest price. Click to expand... I know. I'm not one of people who cares about the mileage of their cars anyway.
Johnnypenso Price changes with mileage. More mileage = Lower price. If you got one with zero miles, that's the highest price. Click to expand... I know. I'm not one of people who cares about the mileage of their cars anyway.