What the hell was this guy doing!?

• Thread starter AdamA998
  • 118 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I have suggested nothing, but if you want a suggestion from me @AdamA998 that would be stop before you receive another. đź’ˇ

Huh? Your mockery is a indirect insinuation that I could have avoided that accident. All I did was show you're not a man of your own words. And you're getting all defensive about it now.

You could have.

Sure, it can be suggested in a mature way, and he had approached it that way I would be fine with it. However his history with me and his behavior in this thread is uncalled for.

Huh? Your mockery is a indirect insinuation that I could have avoided that accident. All I did was show you're not a man of your own words. And you're getting all defensive about it now.
You could have avoided that accident.

Edit: I have history with you now? That's news to me. I haven't got a clue who you are.

I should have hit him from behind, he probably wanted that himself to get him across quickly. Anyway I think I would have hit him even if I slammed on the brakes. It's game and I play for fun , and I don't see how trying to avoid that would improving my driving. That's more like taking different racing lines and improving my braking points.

There was plenty of time to react. You chose not to and attempted a move which had only the slimmest of chances of pulling off. Learning to react and make the right choice in the moment is improving your driving. That's the difference between finishing 6th, and having a DNF and losing DR/SR. But I guess if you only play for fun, your not interested in improving, which makes me question why you would bother to post this in the first place. You should be asking for feedback, both good and bad to improve your on track performance, to get more enjoyment out of the game. Maybe that's just me. I try to learn from everyone, faster and slower than me.

EDIT: Daan's videos, both times the drivers encroached on his racing line and had less time to react than you. Yes, maybe the first incident he could have tapped the brakes to avoid the contact then penalty. The 2nd one was largely outside of his control. But this talk is not helping your situation.

Finding his videos in recommendations is not as creepy as Dan fishing my posts to find an opportunity to mock/and argue with me in the forum.
Well, that's convinient (for you)!
Hmm, no, not really. Considering the amount of people who replied to this thread I'm sure he'll take notice sooner or later

There was plenty of time to react. You chose not to and attempted a move which had only the slimmest of chances of pulling off. Learning to react and make the right choice in the moment is improving your driving. That's the difference between finishing 6th, and having a DNF and losing DR/SR. But I guess if you only play for fun, your not interested in improving, which makes me question why you would bother to post this in the first place. You should be asking for feedback, both good and bad to improve your on track performance, to get more enjoyment out of the game. Maybe that's just me. I try to learn from everyone, faster and slower than me.

EDIT: Daan's videos, both times the drivers encroached on his racing line and had less time to react than you. Yes, maybe the first incident he could have tapped the brakes to avoid the contact then penalty. The 2nd one was largely outside of his control. But this talk is not helping your situation.

What's your DR/SR? And calm down, you are really overthinking things.

Finding his videos in recommendations is not as creepy as Dan fishing my posts to find an opportunity to mock/and argue with me in the forum.
I presume you mean me (although my name is not Dan.) When have I fished your posts in order to mock you? I've only ever quoted you twice before this thread.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He's S/S man!! I saw him on the Top 10 yesterday as well.

Good for him, I'm A/S and improving, so to suggest my driving isn't improving is inaccurate. Anyway I don't get why these video gamers are lecturing others like they're some professional F1 drivers. It would be a funny scene seeing them driving on a track in a real life.

Good for him, I'm A/S and improving, so to suggest my driving isn't improving is inaccurate. Anyway I don't get why these video gamers are lecturing others like they're some professional F1 drivers. It would be a funny scene seeing them driving on a track in a real life.
Well then act like it, they told you what you could've done on your original post and you denied it. That's as good as denying knowledge to improve. Look, improving isn't all about lap times. If that were the case, racecraft wouldn't be called racecraft and would simply be called qualicraft.

Your second statement also basically invalidated your first statement. If you wanna improve, don't you want people lecturing you like professional F1 drivers? :lol:

You didn't want any advice but people telling you the porsche driver was a moron or whatsoever.

You could have brake or try left instead of following the front cars.

Well then act like it, they told you what you could've done on your original post and you denied it. That's as good as denying knowledge to improve. Look, improving isn't all about lap times. If that were the case, racecraft wouldn't be called racecraft and would simply be called qualicraft.

Your second statement also basically invalidated your first statement. If you wanna improve, don't you want people lecturing you like professional F1 drivers? :lol:

Act like what?

The title of this thread is 'What the hell was this guy doing' while suggesting the other driver was stupid for being so slow (when he had 0L fuel).

The issue here was with Dan, he knows what his intentions were coming into this thread. Not sure why you are guys are getting involved.

You didn't want any advice but people telling you the porsche driver was a moron or whatsoever.

You could have brake or try left instead of following the front cars.

Lol, I didn't look for advice, I was curious as to what the driver was doing(before we figured out he ran out of fuel). It's crazy how you just make up things.

Act like what?

The issue here was with Dan, he knows what his intentions were coming into this thread. Not sure why you are guys are getting involved.
Yeah, and it was extremely straightforward, you just got overdefensive about it. You just didn’t like the fact how wrong you appeared to other people.

Yeah, and it was extremely straightforward, you just got overdefensive about it. You just didn’t like the fact how wrong you appeared to other people.

Lol, cool story man. If that was 'extremely straightforward' then you wouldn't be so upset about my 'extremely straightforward' response to Daan.

Where did you get the impression that I created this thread so others could help me improve my driving?
Fair point :dopey:
So I believe the point of this thread is to blame the other driver but backfire and thus
Got overdefensive about it. You just didn’t like the fact how wrong you appeared to other people.
?

Lol, cool story man. If that was 'extremely straightforward' then you wouldn't be so upset about my 'extremely straightforward' response to Daan.
Stop assigning your own issues to other people :lol: not only that but it makes no sense what you just said. Because it was clear that there was no hidden insult or message behind his original post, than that means I wouldn’t be upset about your post? I’m not sure you thought that one all the way through. Just try slowing down next time. Maybe you won’t crash into a wall head on due to your own actions.

If you didn’t want the general public to get involved you shouldn’t have made it open to the general public. Make a blog next time.

Did Daily race C today for Gr.3, wanted to see how the new SR system has been. Didn't get a single penalty in first 7 laps so it felt pretty similar. Then as we approach pits, just watch for yourself what happens:

I don't see how he could run out of fuel, everyone had plenty of fuel left shifting late and using power level 1. If we assume he ran out of fuel, why does his car slow down so quickly? It ended up ruining my race, I quit the race after this. Was doing fine before it, started at 12th I believe.

you had all the time in the world to avoid that. the guy made a mistake by running out of fuel at the last minute and it caused you to panic and make a mistake. its just unfortunate but its not like some huge injustice or anything, it could easily have been avoided

@AdamA998 I'd still quite like an answer to this.

I presume you mean me (although my name is not Dan.) When have I fished your posts in order to mock you? I've only ever quoted you twice before this thread.

I only stated that you drove into a wall (which is a nice and accurate description of the video) and then all of a sudden, I'm mocking you (which I did once,) fishing through your posts to mock you more (nope,) suggesting things you could have done (nope,) and then you're posting videos of mine (with entirely different situations) to indicate that I shouldn't be telling you these suggestions (which I never suggested.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.

I'm not happy. Reading this thread made me forget I'd entered a Gr4 race. I wondered what the noise was.... It was my wheel turning as I roll across the grass and into the barriers off the grid.

Nice, thanks for that ;)
LOL, i think it was at this point that i decided to break out a big bowl of Popcorn, sit back and enjoy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back