What The Phuck Ladies?

• Thread starter Dudebusta
  • 25 comments
Originally posted by Dudebusta
hell yeah, great car. maybe the best in gt1. would be better if it was a special in GT2.

Dude, It is in GT2, sorta, you have to win golds in one of the license tests to get it.

yeah thats what i mean gil, i wish you could buy iy for a million bucks at the mitsubishi specials section. game would be too easy then haha.

Originally posted by Dudebusta
yeah thats what i mean gil, i wish you could buy iy for a million bucks at the mitsubishi specials section. game would be too easy then haha.

I don't have a dex drive or Game Shark but I have read that if you use the Game Shark and put in the code for all golds in the licenses you only have to get one time in the gold range to win the vehicle.

The rally tests are perfect because they are fairly easy. Of course, I don't mind sliding around too much, I used to drive a Zamboni in my teens when I worked in an ice skating rink.

GT1 is alright, used to be my fave game once-apon-a-time, then I got GT2.
I love the FTO LM tho.
Yes, this car is great, I've got it in my garage (in GT1)
hell yeah, great car. maybe the best in gt1. would be better if it was a special in GT2.
Maybe not the best in the game, I like the GTO LM, Castrol Supra and the Viper GTS-R. But I agree that it should be a special in GT2, all golds in IA is too ****ing hard

that's what I meant, there is no where near as good a car selection in GT1 as GT2, along with the licenses which can be a real b*tch at times. I'm still struggling with IA license

Back