What ticket give can me a 370z GT Academy

Messages
684
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Ericiscoollike
I was just wondering which ticket gives me a 370z tuned car GT Academy Version. Please help.
 
I don't know.. check the thread that lists everything you can get from each ticket.

It's only been stickied at the top of this sub-forum for months.
 
GTPorsche
I don't know.. check the thread that lists everything you can get from each ticket.

It's only been stickied at the top of this sub-forum for months.

It's one of the level tickets but don't know which one
 
Level 12 or 2008

You can get the 09 GT-R (GT academy) from a 2009 ticket.
 
Iis quicker to go and do a trade for it if you are after one.
 
xINEEDHELPx
Iis quicker to go and do a trade for it if you are after one.

I have set up a thread for trade but no one has posted anything
 
I have set up a thread for trade but no one has posted anything

That is probably for a lot of different reasons. Maybe nobody is interested in what you have to offer. Maybe you do not have a good level of people looking due to your title. Or maybe it just isn't a good day. Some days are better than others...
 
I have set up a thread for trade but no one has posted anything

It must be a bad day got both my Academy cars that way in two days just offer too buy them any car from the NCD it only takes two wins of the seasonal evemt (supercar) too get 1million cr.
 
Back