What to use chrome on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoctorFool
  • 36 comments
  • 2,712 views
Messages
173
Canada
Canada
Messages
DoctorFool
So I already used my golden chrome on a Nissan GTR. I am thinking of using my silver chrome on my BMW M3 CSL. Does anyone have any pics of what it looks like on the CSL?
 
I usually use chromes on rims. Although there are some cars that look good in chrome. :)
 
I usually use chromes on rims. Although there are some cars that look good in chrome. :)

I don't come by these enough to put it on rims. Going to put it on my CSL, even though it's standard.
 
I actually put sliver chrome on my gtr.. It look dope and put gold chrome on my s2000.
 
So I already used my golden chrome on a Nissan GTR. I am thinking of using my silver chrome on my BMW M3 CSL. Does anyone have any pics of what it looks like on the CSL?

Only YOU know the correct answer to this question. Put it on a car that you really like. If that happens to be the CSL, then go for it :)?
 
fiat 500 68' looks good in chrome and gold chrome!
 
Last edited:
I used it on my Enzo, and then I used Matte Pink for the rims xD
 
C25C325B4te2520d2527Azur.jpg
 
My 04 McLaren looks really good in silver chrome. It suits the car very well. I haven't quite decided on the rims yet.
 
Mclaren F1 looks good, so does Citroen GT Race car
 
The only car I've chromed so far was my E type Jag in silver. Somedays I really like it, somedays it's "What was I thinking?" I really wish you could see the car in the paint you choose before you paint it...
 
I too have this problem as I now have my first silver chrome after amassing 690 cars.It's my first of any type chrome too.Now the worry is what to do with it. It really would be nice to see that preview that Baron is talking about as I'm sure to change my mind once I've pulled the trigger on the paint job.
A silver chrome McLaren F1 or Enzo sounds good though(0mi, of course!)...
ps-Pink rims DromeGT?...I think not!...lol
 
Dammit im at 400 cars in my garage and still havent got chrome wtf
 
I don't think chrome looks to good on cars just rims but if I had to put it on something it would have to be on the McLaren.
 
Don't use it. Trade it away for something good. :D
 
Rit
I too have this problem as I now have my first silver chrome after amassing 690 cars.It's my first of any type chrome too.Now the worry is what to do with it. It really would be nice to see that preview that Baron is talking about as I'm sure to change my mind once I've pulled the trigger on the paint job.
A silver chrome McLaren F1 or Enzo sounds good though(0mi, of course!)...
ps-Pink rims DromeGT?...I think not!...lol

Back up your data before you use the chrome so if you don't like that car after you painted it you can put your old data back on.
 
The photo area has a thread on chrome cars. Look for it and see who chromed what and how it looks.

I did my enzo and the Art Morrison Vette
5524921958_c743104f01.jpg

5932625530_f458811eea.jpg
 
I usually use chromes on rims. Although there are some cars that look good in chrome. :)

Same here, I do have two cars that have been chromed by rims are the main for me now.
 
I used it on my CSL and it looks pretty good. It's my main car. Really to bad it's standard.
 
It's a pain but you can see a paint job on the car without losing the paint chip, and without creating a separate save file. You paint the car, then once you see it in the paint shop if you don't like it quit the game straight from that screen. When you restart the game you'll still have the paint chip and the car won't be painted. Think you may be okay exiting the paint shop to the main GT Auto screen but if you exit GT Auto the game autosaves and your stuck with the paint job and loss of paint chip.
 
Thanks XDesperado67 for that tip...That'll be my plan B...👍
 
The photo area has a thread on chrome cars. Look for it and see who chromed what and how it looks.

I did my enzo and the Art Morrison Vette
5524921958_c743104f01.jpg

5932625530_f458811eea.jpg

They look gorgeous!
 
I was in my "let's attempt to duplicated paint items" phase and did it to my Fiat 500. Oops. I failed at duplicating it because I misunderstood the concept and now I have a silver chrome 500. >_>
 
The photo area has a thread on chrome cars. Look for it and see who chromed what and how it looks.

I did my enzo and the Art Morrison Vette
5524921958_c743104f01.jpg

5932625530_f458811eea.jpg

Where were these photo taken? What location?
 
I chromed a Ford GT '06 gold, another one silver and they look beastly. I also used chrome on the C6 Corvette, looks cool.
 
Back