What to use to win Rally's easy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sporthog
  • 69 comments
  • 6,376 views
militantmandy
No 6 cylinder cars in wrc surely?

yeah but they could cut off two cylinders.
 
do the 2nd last cup to win the Escudo, tune it fully, and do the rest of the rally's...
just slam the gas and use the walls to turn, be sure not to crash with the front of your car first, cause of the penalty, that'll give you an easy win!
 
Gabkicks
yeah but they could cut off two cylinders.

Doesn't that seem a little bit pointless? I don't think you could ever drive a Skyline in the WRC as there are too many regulations it would clash with. I'm sure it would be too big as well and all it's computer controlled 4 wheel drivery probably wouldn't be allowed either. Most road versions of rally cars were designed with rallying in mind, the skyline surely wasn't.
 
I wonder why no one has mentioned the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car. It's practically the Super Evo with a smaller body and the only car with which I managed to beat the Ice Arena Hard Reverse.
 
Oh, by the way, I just finished all the rallies. I used a turboed Impreza 03 rally car. No problems with any of them, excpet for that friggin ice ring. The normal way round wasn't oo bad, but was pretty hard going the other direction. I think the trick is to not push too hard and to drive as smoothly as possible. The gravel ones are pretty easy though.
 
I used the WRC Subaru prototype for most of them. I used the Honda Dual note for the first few.
 
currently seeing how far i can get in a sirion x4... normal is hard tho!
 
Am currently re-doing the rallies with my Ram for A-Spec points... (yes, I've become an A-Spec B*tch)... and it's surprisingly easy to win with no mods in the easy hall, and with moderate mods in the normal hall... am having a blast!
 
Greycap
I wonder why no one has mentioned the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car. It's practically the Super Evo with a smaller body and the only car with which I managed to beat the Ice Arena Hard Reverse.

Was just thinking the same thing... That car is a beast and a half... I used it for almost all the tarmac rallies and the dirt ones too, that thing ROCKS. One thing I don't get is that before I started using it I was using the RSC Rally RAID car and it ROCKED, Yet I see the thread started didn't like it.... Wierd.... :indiff:
 
ok given up on the storia x4... using a 4wd skyline now and blitzing :) might have to de-tune
 
Back