What track do you plan to race on first?

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 59 comments

What will you race on first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
Simple question, what will you be racing on first, and give your reasons for it, either being a good track or one that isn't in much video games or whatever reasons you have. I will start, I'm going to race on Silverstone first because it looks good and I haven't driven on it.

Korea, it's a new layout and I'm intrigued as to what it's going to be. Then I'll do the new Silverstone layout.

I'll do some TT on abu dhabi, including a run through that unique pit lane exit.

Too many to choose from. But it has to be Singapore .. Night racing should be pretty sweet.

I'll most likely hop straight into the career mode, so my first race will take place at Bahrain.

Singapore its the best track out there wait till we get a wet GP there and it will be very memorable.

Singapore, as that is the weekends race for the release.
I might set up a race weekend and compare.

Probably Monaco to do a straight comparison with F1:CE as its one of my stronger tracks. Then Montreal, Silverstone, Catalunya and Suzuka for comparing a variety of corners.

Difficult to decide. If I can resist starting a career, it'll be either; Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka or Hockenheim. Would be interesting to see how Suzuka compares with GT5 Prologue.

Korea(new track)
Singapore(New track video game wise)
Abu Dhabi(Same as above)
Silverstone(New Layout)
Interlagos(Favorite track)
Monaco(It's Monaco)

I will probably do a season with season mode before hopping into career mode, just to get used to the game.

I notice how some of the best tracks have no votes. Canada, Malaysia, Italy and Germany with no votes. Oh and Europe and spain but I don't think anyone likes them tracks.

Turkey. Need to experience how 2010 feels different/better than CE on a track that took me some real effort to get comfortable with.

Wet race at Abu Dhabi :nervous::nervous:
Is that even going to be possible? Ever since they made Colin McRae Rally 2.0, Codemasters have been using a kind of regional weather generator. For example, you could never have a wet stage in Greece. I think you'll find that individual circuits will have a weather probabilty programmed into it given that weather effects are dynamic - and that the Middle Eastern races are going to have a very low chance of rain.

I think I heard somewhere that you can set the weather to what you want and not changeable. I'm going to put a heavy downpour on Bahrain so it looks like a beach.

The firsst tracks I'm going to drive on are the tracks I've never driven on in a racing game before. Abu Dhabi, Korea, New Silverstone, and Singapore will be the main ones. I just can't be bothered to drive new Bahrain, because it sucks.

Singapore its the best track out there wait till we get a wet GP there and it will be very memorable.

That sounds almost if not more diabolical if you divide by 0 :nervous: ...

But in all seriousness, a wet Singapore would be total carnage compared to Monaco.

Actually, there are provisions in place for a wet race. If it is looking likely that it will rain, the race will be moved fowards to daylight hours.

Actually, there are provisions in place for a wet race. If it is looking likely that it will rain, the race will be moved fowards to daylight hours.

I heard the drivers would just have to put up with the glare and change the visor.

Back