What track do you plan to race on first?

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 59 comments

What will you race on first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, there are provisions in place for a wet race. If it is looking likely that it will rain, the race will be moved fowards to daylight hours.

That is what they should do if it's a wet race on F1 2010. It would add to the realism. Can't see it happening though.

I will do Monaco because I'm pretty good there on racing games.

Then I'll do Spa, then I'll start career mode.

Silverstone, home track, new layout, good track to get a feel for the physics and have a good practice ahead of career. Then it will be on to career and into, I assume, Bahrain.

Like many others, I gotta go with Spa.

Also like many others, I'll then want to compare a number of tracks to F1CE. Monaco for starters. Montreal, Monza, & Suzuka should be pretty sweet too.

The next day at work is really gonna suck. :sly:

I gotta go with abu dhabi. Its been my favorite F1 track because I actually like the Tilke tracks and the layout is intriging to me. After that I would like to try valencia and singapore.

If I did it would be Spa with rain but I'll most likely just start the career mode. Melbourne is another I'm looking forward to and that's second up anyway.

About 16 days to go. :eek:

Last edited:
Hmm it'd be a tough choice between..
Melbourne (I love that track)
Spa (its obvious why)
Interlagos (same as above)

Though I'm more than likely going to just go straight into career so it'll be Bahrain :rolleyes: I might have to retire on the first lap ;)

Canada's circuit Gilles Villeneuve, because I want to see if the 'salut Gilles' inscription is replicated (a la road graffitti at Nurmburg Ring (did I spell that right?) at the finish line; and it's my 'home' circuit :)

Then it is on to Spa 👍

Singapore for sure is a new track to games ( well console at least ), then korea. im sure both of these will be test sessions for me so only like 30 min a piece. Monaco will DEF be number 1 on older tracks. pure driving skill no stop. spa will be a close second but it has plenty of time to breath compared to monaco

Albert Park. I actually love this track for a reason unknown even to me. I just do.

I have the exact unknown love for Albert Park. It just seems to flow really nicely.
Its probably the F1 track I've spent most of my time on too.

I have the exact unknown love for Albert Park. It just seems to flow really nicely.
Its probably the F1 track I've spent most of my time on too.

I agree, I'll probably do the same, although I also like hockenheim and that's what I picked in the poll

For me, it has to be Italy/Monza. Looks like i'm the first to pick it.

I'll be learning the feel of the game there since it's a track I know extremely well from countless laps on SCC/FC/GTR2. I think it's a great track to learn the feel of a car on.

Will give suzuka a lap or twenty. Just mainly to see the differences from prologue to this game, then silverstone.

Spa Franchorchamps: Most beautiful circuit on the world, I'm from Belgium and I wanna know how it's like to go full speed trough Eau Rouge.

I want to see Monaco so bad. I have seen the vids on youtube and it looks incredible. Still debating whether i should get it or not considering i have been busy with Halo Reach.

Haven't got the game yet, but it will have to be Singapore, cos it's at night! Closely followed by Spa, simply because it is the greatest F1 track ever.

Back