What tracks are coming to GT Sport in 2020?

• Thread starter theschledy
  • 103 comments

What will be the first kind of track coming to GT Sport in 2020?

• Total voters
Canada
Toronto
Next week should bring our first update of 2020 going by GT Sport trends. No word on any content yet, but wanted to focus on tracks.

PD ended the 2019 on an interesting note adding two notable real world tracks in SPA and Laguna Seca.

The question is: what's their approach to adding tracks this year? Just wanted to create a poll to see what people anticipate. Feel free to post any of the tracks you want to see in the game!

I foresee one of these ...
IMG_0708.JPG

most likely later in 2020 though :D !

None.

GT7 as a launch title for PS5 in 10 months, all development hands on deck for a new Gran Turismo! :cheers:

There’s another FIA world tour starting soon so I’d imagine there’d be more content coming out this year.

Plus we have confirmation of more Porsche content, Mazda RX (GT3 I think?) and maybe more, Lamborghini VGT, and a few other confirmed scans of various cars including SEMA and Pebble Beach award winners, most of which are supposed to arrive this year. Content train has no indication of slowing any time soon.

January: Northern Isle Speedway + remaining Tokyo tracks WET
February: Silverstone (returning world circuit)
March: Fuji WET
April: Colorado Springs OR Alsace additional layouts (new original circuit)
May: Suzuka WET
June: Shanghai (new real world circuit)
July: Nurburgring WET
August: Goodwood Hillclimb (returning real world circuit)
September: Le Mans WET with night driving, possibly Bugatti layout
October: Motegi (returning real world circuit)
November: Mt. Panorama WET
December: Deep Forest (returning original circuit)

My suspicion, based on Spa and Laguna Seca being the last two added, is that the goal is to flesh the list of real world tracks out to pretty much what was in GT6 by the time the PS5 launches, so maybe the following at the rate of one every couple of months:
Daytona International Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi
Ascari Race Resort
Silverstone Circuit

My guess would be legacy staples like Silverstone, Motegi, Daytona and Indianapolis. Maybe even a new complete surprise addition like Autopolis was last year. I'm not so sure about older original circuits coming back at this point, but I'd really prefer that over another new one set somewhere in the Mediterranean region, which for some reason appears to have become the norm for GT.

Why is this forum is in GT6 section, but not in GT Sport's? Please consider adding a shortcut to it in the GTS section for easy localization.
It’s in the GT tab toward the bottom. Took me a min to find it.

Why is this forum is in GT6 section, but not in GT Sport's? Please consider adding a shortcut to it in the GTS section for easy localization.
It's not in either - it's a standalone forum within the GT category. There's a redirect in the GT6 forum because it was created during the GT6 era.

Nonetheless... ta-daa.

Back