what was the hardest car for you to get a hold of...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSTRATHYx
  • 80 comments
  • 7,112 views
Messages
158
Messages
xSTRATHYx / strathaird01
Messages
xSTRATHYx
with the trading looking to cease tonight (well the £1m+ trades that is). Just wondered what car has caused you the most concern to get a hold of in the final hours of the "transfer window"?

I for one was having serious issues getting the Pescarolo Cars. Thankfully at about 12.06am this morning i managed to get the Peugeot one from a top trader.

The only car i wanted and i know i wont get it now is the 2J. I hate the car because it looks like a washing machine on wheels, but i wanted it just to gold the Cote D'Azure (monaco) track on the historic races in Bspec.

It annoys me that my Toyota 7 and bob lvl 34 finds it a pure nightmare.

Anyway, just wondered what car caused you the most commotion?

Happy trading guys and gals
 
defaultoasis
2J's not faster than Toyota 7, I think.

It handles way better. It is a vacuum car. It beats the 7 ever tine on Cote
 
I had a real pain in the backend getting an 2001 Audi R8. Kept looking and looking and was always hoping one would turn up. Then when the trade restriction was imposed I went to the length of trading away a very nice Nissan 92 race car just to satisfy my need to have one of the seminal Audis in my garage.

Got the Audi, took it out for a spin in the Dream Car Championship, won by a mile. Loved the car. Checked out the UCD and there was a 92CP. Gotta love it.

The same thing happened when I traded a F1 GTR and a M3 GTR for an X2010. The next day the online dealership had the M3 GTR in stock. Now if only I could get the F1 back.
 
Hardest car was the LM cars to acquire (and I still don't have them). I did acquire a CLK-GTR though (since AMG intermediate gold is difficult at best).
 
I am still looking for the Panoz to buy, I have not traded any cars with anyone. Trying to get them all on my own.
 
pescarolo's were the hardest for me, i managed to get all 3 of them and even found a 2nd number car of the 05 pescarolo in my UCD one day.
 
X1. I got scammed several times trying to get an X1.
 
The Stallion Rally car.........I have played since launch and still have yet run into it.........
 
The Stallion Rally car.........I have played since launch and still have yet run into it.........

starion? i think i won that car from some event, but made the mistake of selling it.
 
:crazy:How did you sell it?

hm... not sure now... may have just given it to a friend. i know i had it at one time, but i'm fairly sure i do not have it now...
 
The older blitz car took forever to show up on the UCD. Apparently there's two versions of ARTA NSX and I haven't never seen the second version of it. I have pretty much all the standard cars from the UCD.
 
The hardest car for me to get a hold of is the one in the UCD that's a little more than the credits I have, leave to grind away to get what I needed, then come back to the UCD to find that the car is GONE!
Last one: Panoz Esperante
 
Zonda LM.

Got one on trade and it has Stage 3 engine tuning making it worthless to me. Never seen on in the UCD either.

Got an IS200 GT-1 last night, never seen that ever until now.
 
I had a real pain in the backend getting an 2001 Audi R8. Kept looking and looking and was always hoping one would turn up. Then when the trade restriction was imposed I went to the length of trading away a very nice Nissan 92 race car just to satisfy my need to have one of the seminal Audis in my garage.

Got the Audi, took it out for a spin in the Dream Car Championship, won by a mile. Loved the car. Checked out the UCD and there was a 92CP. Gotta love it.
:lol: , that's great! I had the excact opposite situation. I couldn't find the Nissan, so I went as far as trading my R8 to you, and after a race or two, bam! I was able to pick up a new Audi in the UCD. 👍

The Pescarolos weren't too difficult to find, but the second set of them (alternate numbers and accent colors) was considerably harder. I found a couple of the alternate versions in the UCD, right after the 1.06 update, but when I started seeing the old versions in the UCD again, I broke down and traded for the last one I needed.


Currently I am starting to think that the CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car has become myth.
I did see it in the UCD once (a long, long time ago) but at the time I was saving up for LMP's, so I passed on it. Now that I have all of the LMP's that I want, I can't find the Tarmac Rally Car to save my life. I've seen the regular CZ-3 Tarmac a few times now, but not the Rally Car version.
 
I´m searching for centuries for the NSX LM Rod Car? You think I´ll have a chance? No way..
 
the i Concept '03 - still haven't found it cycling through the UCD on two separate accounts.
 
the Nomad Lambo. I've picked up doubles of other rare cars, but never seen that one. I'm not a huge Lambo guy, but that car seems cool to me.
 
I´ll tell ya, life´s a hard one.

@charlie: Hope you´re right on this. I´ll have to belive
@GT boozer: Got the Nomad, nice car by the way

You see? Crying for a car that somebody else already has, and having a car that somebody really woukld like to have. A vicious circle this is :D
 
the Nomad Lambo. I've picked up doubles of other rare cars, but never seen that one. I'm not a huge Lambo guy, but that car seems cool to me.

I'm pretty sure I won that fairly early on in the game (A spec)? I have it and don't recall buying it....!

That Toyota 7 was hard going. I was miles away from winning it in B spec, but needed it to finish the historical in A spec (couldn't get close with anything I had). Finally popped up in either UCD or OCD for 4 million plus.

Bought it.... and found I was still rubbish at that Historical!! Eventually I did win, then went on to win a T7 in B Spec.

I hate the car, and now have two that I can't sell!!:crazy:
 
GTboozer
the Nomad Lambo. I've picked up doubles of other rare cars, but never seen that one. I'm not a huge Lambo guy, but that car seems cool to me.

I seen that twice on ucl the past few days, keep cycling it will pop up
 
I had a real pain in the backend getting an 2001 Audi R8. Kept looking and looking and was always hoping one would turn up. Then when the trade restriction was imposed I went to the length of trading away a very nice Nissan 92 race car just to satisfy my need to have one of the seminal Audis in my garage.

Got the Audi, took it out for a spin in the Dream Car Championship, won by a mile. Loved the car. Checked out the UCD and there was a 92CP. Gotta love it.

The same thing happened when I traded a F1 GTR and a M3 GTR for an X2010. The next day the online dealership had the M3 GTR in stock. Now if only I could get the F1 back.

agreed.. it was a royal pain in the 🤬 to get my hands on the red 2001 R8.. the yellow one was not even half as hard to find.. oh and the R390 too.. i didnt think i was going to get my hands on it.. then at the last second it so happened that a guy wanted one of my X1s and he had the R390 i wanted in stock.. i ended up getting both cars one two in the same reset! (i sent the first guy his car the reset before obvy)
 
I´m searching for centuries for the NSX LM Rod Car? You think I´ll have a chance? No way..

i got one yesterday off a trade.. lol.. its a brilliant car.. dumped my second FGT for it.. im still obvy partial to the real Type R tho.. handling PERFECTION
 
yeah, I'm going to get back on some racing tonight and hopefully catch it. Do any of you recall how much the NOMAD goes for? I just want to make sure I don't dip too far into my cash and miss it in the UCD. I have 3-4 mil right now I think.
 
Persarolo C60. So many trades got cancelled before i finally got one. Its a beast : D

Sorry to spoil parades for people but the nomad is really not great. Only reaskn i havent traded mine was coz i always had to use areccomended car online whenever the bhp limit was set to 590 :p
 
Back