what was the hardest car for you to get a hold of...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSTRATHYx
  • 80 comments
  • 7,112 views
I haven't seen the Ford Falcon come through my UCD yet (despite being at lvls 33 for both A and B spec). Would like it to, as the V-8 Supercars series is a hoot.
 
I´m searching for centuries for the NSX LM Rod Car? You think I´ll have a chance? No way..

There were two in my UCD once. I bought one of course and I painted it Silver Chrome. I then switched to Matte Black and now it looks like the NSX Stealth Mod, but a bit brighter and no number on it. :D

The 2J does run around most tracks faster than the Toyota 7 even though it has 105 less horsepower when fully upgraded. I've seen the Toyota 7 in my UCD only once while I've seen the 2J several times (it's 14-15 million credits). I got both from trades. They're by far the best race cars for the historic racing cup and some of the best overall cars I've driven.
 
The 2004 Blitz Skyline (the one with the blue neon). Still haven't found it yet! :(
 
The X2010 prototype trying to gold it with a DS3 was almost impossible but I have it now after many hours of throwing the car into the wall. Out of the one's I don't have the Evo 4 is the hardest, I've never even seen it.
 
with the trading looking to cease tonight (well the £1m+ trades that is). Just wondered what car has caused you the most concern to get a hold of in the final hours of the "transfer window"?

I for one was having serious issues getting the Pescarolo Cars. Thankfully at about 12.06am this morning i managed to get the Peugeot one from a top trader.

The only car i wanted and i know i wont get it now is the 2J. I hate the car because it looks like a washing machine on wheels, but i wanted it just to gold the Cote D'Azure (monaco) track on the historic races in Bspec.

It annoys me that my Toyota 7 and bob lvl 34 finds it a pure nightmare.

Anyway, just wondered what car caused you the most commotion?

Happy trading guys and gals

to answer your question, the Escudo for me.
To help u out, my bob completed the cote d'zure in a Toyota 7 when he was only a lvl 25. I'll see if I can pull up my post in the b spec room where I gave the settings I used to complete the historic car race. Gimme a lil time as I am on my HTC Evo phone.
 
Ok,
found it




Ok...heres the story...Using the Toyota 7 in the Historc car race...1st attempt at Cote D'Azure failed today...my bob got into 2nd place then smacked a wall to get passed by several cars on the 5th lap...exited, but not before a few choice words and threatening to kill my bob and beat his hands into a pulp with a big bat, not necessarily in that order...nuff said...i left and got in the 7 myself in A spec to see if i could improve the cars handling...it did seem to understeer a bit so i changed the settings to something better...numbers to follow...so i go back to B spec and try again...same track...he seems to be doing better and i am giving a lot of commands to overtake except at the chicane near the waterfront...and he is finally passing...all the way into 1st by the 5th or 6th lap...he then lets the 2J pass him on the 6th lap for no apparent reason...at that point the circle button is looking real good, but i hold off and let him redeem himself before i "De-Rez" him...and he did...he took 1st place 6.5sec ahead of the 2J after i gave him a few commands to pace up and a few more threats to expose his skidmark underwear secret to the whole gaming community...he did go on to Deep Forest and win there too...skids and all...heres the numbers


Aero: Max front and rear

Turbo: Stage 3

Transmission/top speed: 186

LSD: 10, 25, 15


Suspension:

Ride height: -25, -25

Spring rate: 16, 18.5

Dampers E: 8, 7

Dampers C: 8, 7

Anti roll bars: 5, 7

Camber: 3.5, 2.1

Toe angle: 0.0, -.30

Brake: 7, 4


Hope this helps...if not play around with the settings a lil till it works...now im going to see what car ive won!! Yay


Oh, yeah


My bob is a lvl 23..
 
Ok,
found it




Ok...heres the story...Using the Toyota 7 in the Historc car race...1st attempt at Cote D'Azure failed today...my bob got into 2nd place then smacked a wall to get passed by several cars on the 5th lap...exited, but not before a few choice words and threatening to kill my bob and beat his hands into a pulp with a big bat, not necessarily in that order...nuff said...i left and got in the 7 myself in A spec to see if i could improve the cars handling...it did seem to understeer a bit so i changed the settings to something better...numbers to follow...so i go back to B spec and try again...same track...he seems to be doing better and i am giving a lot of commands to overtake except at the chicane near the waterfront...and he is finally passing...all the way into 1st by the 5th or 6th lap...he then lets the 2J pass him on the 6th lap for no apparent reason...at that point the circle button is looking real good, but i hold off and let him redeem himself before i "De-Rez" him...and he did...he took 1st place 6.5sec ahead of the 2J after i gave him a few commands to pace up and a few more threats to expose his skidmark underwear secret to the whole gaming community...he did go on to Deep Forest and win there too...skids and all...heres the numbers


Aero: Max front and rear

Turbo: Stage 3

Transmission/top speed: 186

LSD: 10, 25, 15


Suspension:

Ride height: -25, -25

Spring rate: 16, 18.5

Dampers E: 8, 7

Dampers C: 8, 7

Anti roll bars: 5, 7

Camber: 3.5, 2.1

Toe angle: 0.0, -.30

Brake: 7, 4


Hope this helps...if not play around with the settings a lil till it works...now im going to see what car ive won!! Yay


Oh, yeah


My bob is a lvl 23..

cheers for this, will give them a go shortly, when the missus goes off to work. just want to gold them so i can get that alfa romeo classic car.

thanks
 
I've never been able to get the Alfa Romeo TZ2 then in the last 2 days of the 'transfer Window' I've had 3 :D
 
Panoz >> Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

The last 1.000.000+ Cr. car i am missing. The Toyo GT-ONE i'll get for 24 hrs LeMans. :)

Really a nightmare to get my hands on it. Now with the restriction i think i have the best chances with a '98 birthday ticket.
 
Zonda ten a penny. Nomads been in online dealership. For me its audi R8 LMS team playstation at a cost of 5.6m
 
I think it was the Audi R8 LMS '09 for me. I had to win the 4hr Nurburgring endurance for it because I never saw it in the UCD...

Great car though.. well worth the trouble of going through 27 consecutive laps of Nurb for.
 
The 22b and the rx8 lms closely followed by the c60 courage.
I have them all now and im on day 2373.
 
BMW McLaren F1 GTR 97
I actually found it for some guy that wanted some car, I forgot what though, I think it was the 2J, but then I got a 2D a few weeks later from a friend with a FGT for 2D trade.
 
Speed 12 ... i was hunting for but in the high price brackets what ever i saw in the UCD i bought like the Toyota GT-ONE.
 
The Chaparral 2J, i had 13 millions credits
and there it was in the UCD but for 14 millions credits :grumpy:

I was so pissed that i couldn't buy it.

Luckily i found somebody that traded this car the 03/03 at 2 am

Now i'm so happy to have it and not having to spend 14millions for it:)
 
I managed to get my speed 8 last night with 7km from the UCD , but the Toyota GT One keeps eluding me :(
 
R8 LMS!!!!!!!!

i'll give you a hint if you want cash.. go to online lobby. search special route stage 7 and pick a lobby set at 200 laps ;)
 
I´m searching for centuries for the NSX LM Rod Car? You think I´ll have a chance? No way..

I was very annoyed when the 1.06 patch came out as it was in my ucd but i needed to do another race to afford it. It was at the top of my ucd and was late so I turned off and said to myself I'll do the race tomorrow, it wasn't going anywhere it was the top line of my ucd.

The next day I fired GT5 up and was presented with the update so downloaded it without thought. Eventually I got to the life screen and just checked in the ucd to see exactly how much I needed to win to buy the NSX prototype LM road car, and to my dismay the ucd cars had totally changed with the new look ucd :yuck::scared:
 
"what was the hardest car for you to get a hold of...?"


Been playing since the first week of release and i'm STILL waiting for the TVR speed 12 to show up! :grumpy:
 
"what was the hardest car for you to get a hold of...?"


Been playing since the first week of release and i'm STILL waiting for the TVR speed 12 to show up! :grumpy:

That car was in the OCD a few weeks ago. I believe it was the same time they had the Sauber and the Speed 8.

I haven't seen the R92CP yet. The Pescarolos have also evaded me. I have the C60 but have never seen the 2 Judd race cars in the UCD.
 
R8 LMS!!!!!!!!

i'll give you a hint if you want cash.. go to online lobby. search special route stage 7 and pick a lobby set at 200 laps ;)

Do tell more.
 
Chaparrals, Audi R8 Le Mans, Pug 805 Le Mans, Sauber C9... Still have to get all of those. :(

And for whatever reason, since the 1.06 update there are almost no race cars in my UCD, if any. Am I the only one experiencing this or is there a known reason for this?
 
I think you have to check the UCD after every race.

I've had rubbish in my UCD the last week or so, then I checked this morning to see how Bob did on an overnight marathon and found the Ford Falcon race car (something 8?), the Suzuki Dirt Car and a Dodge Viper Concept '00 within a couple of lines of each other!

They'll all disappear together too....
 
FTO super touring car in yellow was the hardest for me. just random luck i have 5 NSX lm prototypes and 6 Impreza 22B's after searching with no luck for the first month!
 
I think it was the Audi R8 LMS '09 for me. I had to win the 4hr Nurburgring endurance for it because I never saw it in the UCD...

Great car though.. well worth the trouble of going through 27 consecutive laps of Nurb for.

Yes go for it! You'll have fun.
The R8 LMS actually competed with my RX8 LM Race Car there, and I pulled ahead since the begining of the race but NEVER seen this car once --- I lapped this car while it's in pit. Pity it's in the pit. Oh no...
 
it always the car you want... i want a GT350r 65' & corvette 63'.
 
Chaparrals, Audi R8 Le Mans, Pug 805 Le Mans, Sauber C9... Still have to get all of those. :(

And for whatever reason, since the 1.06 update there are almost no race cars in my UCD, if any. Am I the only one experiencing this or is there a known reason for this?

at level 31, for 3 months i've never seen any of those cars in either CD. and, yes, i check after every race, multiple times daily. c9 at the top of my list.
 
Back