what was the hardest car for you to get a hold of...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSTRATHYx
  • 80 comments
  • 7,112 views
Yes go for it! You'll have fun.
The R8 LMS actually competed with my RX8 LM Race Car there, and I pulled ahead since the begining of the race but NEVER seen this car once --- I lapped this car while it's in pit. Pity it's in the pit. Oh no...

is this the Team Oreca one you guys are referring to? i saw an R8 Team Playstation or Oreca something or other in the OCD for the last 2 days. maybe i should jump on it? i've been saving for a C9 if it ever shows. but if the R8 is something, i'll buy. i have the R10 and love it, although the torque makes it tricky on the ring. is this R8 i'm referring to the deal?
 
is this the Team Oreca one you guys are referring to? i saw an R8 Team Playstation or Oreca something or other in the OCD for the last 2 days. maybe i should jump on it? i've been saving for a C9 if it ever shows. but if the R8 is something, i'll buy. i have the R10 and love it, although the torque makes it tricky on the ring. is this R8 i'm referring to the deal?
I believe they are talking about the Audi R8 LMS '09:
NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg


Not the Audi R8 Le Mans Prototype.
 
I believe they are talking about the Audi R8 LMS '09: <image snipped>

Not the Audi R8 Le Mans Prototype.

Indeed! Great car... I like the 'clean' version even better (that's the one you win with the 4H Nurb endurance). I got it in some sort of dark matte gray. Wicked color! Never saw that one in the UCD, just the Team Playstation version.

It's one of the most awesomely detailed looking standard models in the game.
 
I've forever wanted a Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 and it finally showed up in the OCD last night, along with the Toyota 2000GT '67. Bought them both. :)
 
I believe they are talking about the Audi R8 LMS '09:
NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg


Not the Audi R8 Le Mans Prototype.

👍👍👍

Good driving. Better photography.

Back to the topic at hand, finally scored my Ford Falcon. Very competitive with the Super GTs around the 'Ring, and faster than the DTMs.
 
HAS To be the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

(I have no clue if I spelt that right)
 
HAS To be the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

(I have no clue if I spelt that right)


win A spec lvl 16 Historic Racing Car Cup to wins this car
 
R92CP. Been desperate for it after remembering it from GT4, but to no avail despite permanently checking the UCD. Luckily I at least found an R89C tonight, so that's made it slightly better!
 
C5-R.. saw it once in the UCD but didn't have the 2mil to buy it. That should give me the entire corvette collection.
 
I'm missing one car in the game, the Gillet Vertigo race car. One of the best P:W ratios in the game...
 
hardest ones for me to get were the ford falcon, ford gt '02, and the corvette c5-r
 
I still have never seen an Evo 4 rally car in the UCD. I'm a level 38A and 40B diver and check the UCD after every race/gt day.

I had to get that Evo by trade!

I wonder if certain regions have cars that other regions do not, to promote trading?
 
Some of the rarest cars for me are the Callaway C12, Chevy Camaro LM race Car, Mitsi CZ3 Rally Car and Pajero Rally Raid Car. Got em all:tup:
 
I'm still saving up for the 20,000,000 Cr Ford! Very hard to obtain but it's going to feel really good when I buy that baby and go burn up The Ring with it!
 
Also, Chevy Camaro LM Race Car... I'm dying to get my hands on that thing! It was my favorite in GT4.
 
Back