What was your first car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FordTruck67
  • 36 comments
  • 1,820 views
Messages
23
United States
North Carolina
Messages
OldFord4x4
Besides the Fit of course, what car did you buy first and why?

I am trying to think of what I should buy for my first car after the fit (New character)
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
 
Errr.. On the first run I think it was an evo IV (the oldest premium one) . On my second play through it was the spoon integra type r.
 
Scion FR-S Its a very good car!
 
Umm...I bought a Daihatsu Storia X4 '00.


...hey, don't judge me, it's a fun, snappy, and charming little car! :D
 
You could buy the Jazz/Fit... but then buy a different car and use that for the first race? - only 13,000 or so to spend... but there is a challenge.

I think I bought a TVR Griffith once I had the kazula's
 
Ryk
could buy the Jazz/Fit... but then buy a different car and use that for the first race

That's similar to what I did. I still used the Fit for the race at High Speed Ring, then switched to the Storia X4 for the second race.
 
Wow, surprised nobody has said the gt500 or something expensive... Think I am going to save up for the 71 mach1 or something old and american
 
I dont remember exactly but i'm pretty sure it was one of the premium FD RX7's in red.
 
Wow, surprised nobody has said the gt500 or something expensive... Think I am going to save up for the 71 mach1 or something old and american
I would have got something more expensive but i wanted out of that Honda fast!
 
I would have got something more expensive but i wanted out of that Honda fast!
haha, My first guy got a boss 302 as his First car... But I dont want to do the same for the 2nd...
maybe a import... "Ugh, I shudder at the thought haha"
 
Last edited:
Bmw 2005 3 series and then i ruined it with customization.
 
I can't remember on my first save but on my second I bought the Ford Focus St '13 as I love Focuses (Foci?), although I still prefer the '02 version and bought that one soon after. Anyway, used the '13 for one race at some point, didn't like it's handling and didn't use it again....until this week doing the WRS TT.
 
Wow, surprised nobody has said the gt500 or something expensive... Think I am going to save up for the 71 mach1 or something old and american

The first car I bought was a Mitsubishi FTO super tourer, 1 million $$$ :)
Why: It is an awesome little car when tuned right.
 
On the first account I bought a Honda Integra Type R(DC5) '04.. Abarth 500 '08 on my second one..
why?.. they are both one of the best ingame ff cars...
 
I didn't buy a Fit. I got mugged by a couple of gangsters, but they were kind enough to leave their getaway car (the engine must have stalled, or something). So I sold it and for the money I got I bought a Peugeot 106 Rallye.
 
I remember myself buying a RE Amemiya FD3S by saving up, using a anniversary car to do so.
 
BMW 120d. I just love that car. Got me around 2M on prize money so far, more to come.
 
Honda Integra Type R DC5 '04.
As Im on a Honda Drag Racing Team, my first 20 cars were Hondas.
As far as Circuit Racing, if tire/fuel is off, shes a rocket. If not, she can still win, you just have to be nice to the front tires.
 
I was so ticked off by the mandatory Fit, that I never drove it at all. Bought it, sold it, and bought a Yaris instead.
 
I bought the CRX sir. My most driven car in GT5 and GT6. Most wins on each game with it as well. I used to own a si of the same year.
 
Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package.
 
The first time I popped in the game, I was showing it to a non-video-gaming friend. We had just been talking about the Honda S2000 and the roadster in general, so we decided to make that our first purchase after many scrappy (and often boring) wins at the beginning. OOPS! I should have checked the prize cars. I was shocked and disappointed to be gifted the exact same model just a few earned stars later...

Either way, during my second go around the career circuit, I played through career the way I like to: earn all the golds on license tests/missions/and the like to earn all the prize cars possible (ie. buy as few cars as possible to get to 100% completion). Thinking back, I think I had saved so much dough along the way that the first car I bought was the Chapparal 2J '70 (it feels like cheating, I know) for that really pesky Classic Racing Car series in the IB or IA league. I really wanted to try the Shelby Daytona Coupe (new to the GT series this edition), but I decided the first time through career that I wouldn't mess around. The 2J is just nasty good. It just wallops your preciously earned credits.
 
Evo 9 because I own one... I was extremely disappointed.
 
I bought a 1978 Trans-Am and proceeded to ruin it with bodykits and terrible wheels. Now I've gotten some sense and it's a beautiful car.
 
C5 Corvette Z06 '04, I believe.

I wanted a decent 500PP FR car without spending too much money, so naturally I had to get a C5.
 
'89 Mazda Miata in the game, 1957 Chevy 4-door hardtop IRL!
 
Back