Thematic Messages 3,099 Finland Messages thematic604 Feb 27, 2014 #31 Clio R.S. '11 (Deep Black) (It's stupidly difficult to find a prize car list but I needed just L-NB & L-NA, ie. Racing Kart Jr/AR-Mito/H-S2000/K-XBOW) Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
Clio R.S. '11 (Deep Black) (It's stupidly difficult to find a prize car list but I needed just L-NB & L-NA, ie. Racing Kart Jr/AR-Mito/H-S2000/K-XBOW)
DGXR Messages 1,078 United States Messages DGXR Messages DGXR1 Feb 27, 2014 #34 I bought one of the Mazda MX-5/Eunos/Miatas. Cheap price, decent performance, can be entered into a number of events... no-brainer for me.
I bought one of the Mazda MX-5/Eunos/Miatas. Cheap price, decent performance, can be entered into a number of events... no-brainer for me.
t3kc0h Messages 195 My Lab Messages t3kc0h Messages Asus iZ Pro Feb 27, 2014 #35 '89 300ZX Fairlady Z (Twin Turbo) that was Dark Blue Pearl. I love that 300. And seeing it go to 862hp makes me proud.
'89 300ZX Fairlady Z (Twin Turbo) that was Dark Blue Pearl. I love that 300. And seeing it go to 862hp makes me proud.
Jawgant Messages 61 Up North Messages Jawgant Mar 1, 2014 #36 Clio R.S. '11 sprayed Matte Light Grey with RAYS VR.G2 wheels in Gun Gray Metallic ... cracking car ... still use it (set @ 500PP) for fun!
Clio R.S. '11 sprayed Matte Light Grey with RAYS VR.G2 wheels in Gun Gray Metallic ... cracking car ... still use it (set @ 500PP) for fun!
L LW25 Messages 35 United Kingdom Messages LW25 Mar 2, 2014 #37 I bought the new Ford Focus ST. And loved it until I realised that the gap between 4th and 5th gear is so unrealistically vast you could fit another gearbox in it. I bought the 2006 ST after that.
I bought the new Ford Focus ST. And loved it until I realised that the gap between 4th and 5th gear is so unrealistically vast you could fit another gearbox in it. I bought the 2006 ST after that.